Anyone getting the Stoner Witch shirt?

Started by Satchel Paige, October 02, 2013, 02:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

Quote from: carol on October 14, 2013, 02:12:48 PM
hate to bring the news to all you macho men..
The Stoner Witch shirt I just received is awesome..if you are a woman.
3/4 sleeves with SUPUR THIN AND SOFT material.

Great for women kinda limp for dudes.. :wink:
I just might go that way. You never know. Actually, I got the Stoner Witch-short sleeve, and it's a great shirt. Mine's 100% algodon (cotton). Graphics are a little truncated from album cover, but not butchered. Got a compliment on mine from a dude in a Sonic Youth "Goo" shirt, first time I wore it, at the zoo. He said that's an awesome shirt. I pointed at his shirt and said that's an awesome shirt. We're out there, Melvins Fans. Wear your uniform!
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

Krampus NYE shirt is super thin flimsy cheapo cotton as well.
########################################################################################################

Hot Pants

Quote from: ZILLA on February 14, 2014, 07:05:10 AM
Krampus NYE shirt is super thin flimsy cheapo cotton as well.

yeah its super fucking cheapo material. mine ripped at the armpit on my first wear. bullshit. i wont be ordering any new t-shirts from the shop any time soon. really not happy with this shirt.

probably different from what pinky is talking about though. ive had those baseball style shirts before. they are thin and soft. the Krampus shirt is just really cheap fabric. it sucks.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

ZILLA

I'd love to see one of those old school all over print tees with the Stoner Witch artwork. Flowers everywhere! I attached an example of a Maiden shirt for reference.

[attachment deleted by admin]
########################################################################################################

meezer

I love me some Iron Maiden. I think Maiden with Paul D'anno is the greatest band I've ever heard (without getting to see live). But, where the F is Eddie on that shirt?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

Quote from: meezer on February 18, 2014, 06:34:21 AM
I love me some Iron Maiden. I think Maiden with Paul D'anno is the greatest band I've ever heard (without getting to see live). But, where the F is Eddie on that shirt?

That's him right there! He has a new space alien look for this album, which is fantastic by the way!

meezer

Sorry, but that is The Predator! Also similar to Vic Rattlehead (Megadeth's mascot). Gimme old school punk Eddie. Now back to Melvins. I hope they reproduce some shirts with Stag art/ themes. It would be great to have some shirts with art from the Kevin years.

Satchel Paige

Quote from: meezer on February 18, 2014, 10:56:33 PM
Sorry, but that is The Predator! Also similar to Vic Rattlehead (Megadeth's mascot). Gimme old school punk Eddie. Now back to Melvins. I hope they reproduce some shirts with Stag art/ themes. It would be great to have some shirts with art from the Kevin years.

yeesssiirr

Hot Pants

I love me some Iron Maiden. I think Maiden with Paul D'anno is the greatest band I've ever heard (without getting to see live).

same here. i love those first two Maiden albums so much. i almost got to see Di'anno at a club in town here recently, but apparently he was having visa issues or some such crap and didnt make it out of the country. he does a lot of Maiden songs live as well as his solo stuff from what ive read.

very disappointed, i love that guys voice.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

meezer

Quote from: Hot Pants on February 20, 2014, 10:15:48 AM
I love me some Iron Maiden. I think Maiden with Paul D'anno is the greatest band I've ever heard (without getting to see live).

same here. i love those first two Maiden albums so much. i almost got to see Di'anno at a club in town here recently, but apparently he was having visa issues or some such crap and didnt make it out of the country. he does a lot of Maiden songs live as well as his solo stuff from what ive read.

very disappointed, i love that guys voice.
Did you see him on That Metal Show? It was great. They are obsessed with that lineup & it's work. Also, the entire show from the Maiden Japan tour is on YouTube. Not the same concert as the Maiden Japan e.p., but still awesome. It's really overpriced on eBay.