Melvins attract hipsters?

Started by (((O))), May 15, 2012, 01:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schnabster

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 11, 2013, 02:25:29 AM
Quote from: Schnabster on January 10, 2013, 05:09:57 AM
Jesus, are you coming to a show to watch a band play live, or do you go there to watch the audience. I give a flying fuck in how the audience looks, most probably the ones that complain about hipsters are perhaps the worst hipsters of them all. Spoon them!

Ok, schnab, what... :shock: :?

they got you too didnt they...I KNOW it.

I thought I saw you Sneaking out after work to buy some Pabst blue Ribbon and play your Emo music!!!  :x

Come again?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dumpster D

:D

The many Faces of Schnabella!

Schnabster

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 11, 2013, 03:45:41 AM
:D

The many Faces of Schnabella!

Buuuhuuuu, DD takes up on Buicks bullying of Schnab, buuuuuhuuuu!!!

ZILLA

I am 6'5" and I hate when some short fucker asks me to move. I generally post up by the sound mixer as that is where the show sounds the best. I won't move but I'll always let a short person stand in front of me.
########################################################################################################

anaconda

Short people got no reason to live!

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

anaconda

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Dumpster D

FLutternuts Is Definetly anti-Hipster in my book.  8)

Met you back at the show, and you seemed like a real groovy dude dude.  :D

We seriously gotta chill sometime.

meezer

I'll definitely be sneaking some pics of douchebag hipsters at the next show. i think i can get my wife to pose in front of them, then take the picture of them. The bar that they have been playing here in Phoenix is a place that attracts that element. They are all packed in the patio out front, smoking when you get there, but that crowd is just there for that purpose. Some of them will actually pay to enter the live music part of the club, and I commend them for at least trying to expand their musical tastes, but seriously, put away your phone! stop talking! The moshers around here are an entirely different group. And they suck big balls! Why do I have to put my elbow out, in a totally awkward defensive stance, in front of my wife and some other female i don't even know? Just to see my favorite band! What does that have to do with enjoying live music?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

danimal

Quote from: meezer on January 29, 2014, 07:02:06 AM
I'll definitely be sneaking some pics of douchebag hipsters at the next show. i think i can get my wife to pose in front of them, then take the picture of them. The bar that they have been playing here in Phoenix is a place that attracts that element. They are all packed in the patio out front, smoking when you get there, but that crowd is just there for that purpose. Some of them will actually pay to enter the live music part of the club, and I commend them for at least trying to expand their musical tastes, but seriously, put away your phone! stop talking! The moshers around here are an entirely different group. And they suck big balls! Why do I have to put my elbow out, in a totally awkward defensive stance, in front of my wife and some other female i don't even know? Just to see my favorite band! What does that have to do with enloying live music?

I've probably said it before, but I love the mosh pits although I haven't partaken in years. Mainly I like to stand on the edge of a pit so I can see the stage. I'm 5'5 and fairly difficult to knock over, so that's my best shot at a good view.

meezer

I've always felt that moshing/ mosh pits have seen their time come and go, yet these cave men can't get it through their thick, sloped craniums. It would be great to have a time machine, and go back to 1984, and go do this at a Black Flag show. Where it belongs!
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Dumpster D

Naw fuck that, Ban Cellphones, not mosh pits says I.  :shock:

Gey hipsters are gey.

Satchel Paige

the melvins make me move.
the music makes butthead angry.
mosh rules.
if the melvins dont make you feel anything then why go see them you fat lazy fucks?
and if they don't want me to mosh, fine.
then set out some lawn chairs to put my fat ass down into.
im not standing in one place for forty minutes like a fucking coon.
get some fucking chairs!

meezer

Sorry dude, never asked for chairs. I was in the All Ages Section, 5 feet in front of The King, the whole set. And you better believe that I was twitching, jumping, Geeking out, moving to the music. I'm just asking why do people need to touch eachother, or slam into eachother to enjoy music? If they want to bang me, then they can buy me an expensive dinner! Those homoerotic motherfuckers.