Melvins Lite - July 20 at Slim's in San Francisco

Started by spliff(TONE), July 19, 2012, 06:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

Quote from: jules on July 21, 2012, 12:26:49 PM
Great to hear from you again, Mr. ___-----_____------_____.

his username is pure genius...

ps: see )))(((
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

the ether bunny

Quote from: glen on July 20, 2012, 01:08:25 PM
Quote from: the ether bunny on July 20, 2012, 12:36:38 PM
about to head to the city with the lady.

A HA!!!  so this is what happened to our old friend ether. he's abandoned us for a girl.
well hmpf!!! 

:P

don't take it so personally, glennster! i've abandoned most of the interwebs in general for a girl! and work. and school. the girl and i just passed up the one year anniversary. needless to say, i'm never home anymore.

took the lady to her first melvins gig. she totally dug it, as did i. the last 15 minutes or so seemed to be a bass driven jam by mr dunn. fucking excellent. i think i'm gonna have to actually get this album now...

hepa/titus actually kicks a fair amount of ass. super psychedelic stuff. kevin looks nice 'n healthy, but doesn't wiggle as much as he did in the glory days.

on a side note, i think i like the melvins more as a four piece. the BB lineup is just fucking stellar. still, it's a hard call cause trevor dunn is the mother fucking MAN.
he was a mongoloid.

black stallion

Quote from: the ether bunny on July 21, 2012, 10:46:57 PM
Quote from: glen on July 20, 2012, 01:08:25 PM
Quote from: the ether bunny on July 20, 2012, 12:36:38 PM
about to head to the city with the lady.

A HA!!!  so this is what happened to our old friend ether. he's abandoned us for a girl.
well hmpf!!! 

:P

i think i like the melvins more as a four piece. the BB lineup is just fucking stellar. still, it's a hard call cause trevor dunn is the mother fucking MAN.

i wonder when we'll see Melvins+BB again,this winter probably! BB seem very busy with their stuff and they are going to do a long tour in US this fall
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

williamblakestyger

___-----_____------_____

Buzz @ Slims: 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Beauty is a Rare Thing - Ornette Coleman

___-----_____------_____

Beauty is a Rare Thing - Ornette Coleman