Freak Puke Vinyl

Started by jules, August 12, 2012, 01:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

EvilNewWarGod

I'm tempted to get a couple of these and sell them at jacked up prices like some people do ;)
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Dumpster D

Just like Im tempted to Cut off the balls of the bastards responsable for doing JUST that!!!
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on August 12, 2012, 01:47:24 PM
I'm tempted to get a couple of these and sell them at jacked up prices like some people do ;)

Dan_Halen

So they are saying 5 variations on the Freak Puke picture discs, 5 different 1983 covers, 2 new Sugar Daddy Splits and something crazy involving Mackie and a Letterpress for a Bulls and Bees 10".  I am going into sensory overload!!!! :shock:
Los ticka toe rest

(((O)))

Here's the full image used. Not bad. Im getting used to all this different (none Mackie) Melvins art of late. Do you think the other four picture disks will be by those who did the recent 7" s?

Lilitu
Oil on Linen
18" x 24"

This painting is based on the Sumerian myth of the demon Lilitu. Representing chaos, seduction and ungodliness. She is a sexually charged yet infertile succubus who behaves aggressively toward men and children killing them at her every whim, her breasts are filled with poison not milk. In her every guise, Lilitu has cast an evil spell on humankind.

(the) flutter nuts

damn, i'm thinking the severed head should stay in the pic disc
I got the shits real bad.

black stallion

pinky will have some hard work to do
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

TosT

nice, i almost bought a print of this a while ago. glad i didn't, now hopefully i can get a vinyl to display instead.

i'm not sure if tara's stuff is "cool" anymore, but i still like it.

EvilNewWarGod

Quote from: Dumpster D on August 12, 2012, 02:32:09 PM
Just like Im tempted to Cut off the balls of the bastards responsable for doing JUST that!!!
Quote from: EvilNewWarGod on August 12, 2012, 01:47:24 PM

Fortunately for my nuts and I, I don't do that kind of shit. It was a reference to someone on here that does. I would only sell at the price I bought it for. We are all fans of the same great band and shouldn't gouge each other
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

moose

so that British trick was right...
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

bUTTHOLEmAN

British trick?  Like pull my finger??

Here's the next preview!!:

[attachment deleted by admin]
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

EGO the Living Planet

The artwork is really sweet but I'm not a fan of picture discs. Once again the band comes up with a really cool limited special edition vinyl and all I want is a standard edition.

jules

"Will be available from AmRep in roughly five weeks."

jonE5

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 15, 2012, 01:01:46 PM
British trick?  Like pull my finger??

Here's the next preview!!:

Love that!.. Who is the artist?