Melvins Tour Diary on Spin Magazine

Started by black stallion, September 11, 2012, 06:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster D

haha, pabst blue Ribbon!!!

what buzzo Said about Strippers made my day!

theone333

i wonder if they are documenting this 51 /51 in any other ways....like video....would make a sweet bluray. editing it would be nuts...can you imagine all the crazy shit they would get up to..like crossword puzzles and shit...oh yeah.

dead mike

QuoteDave was still in the can exorcising the evil that Cracker Barrel had bewitched upon him
See?? What have I been saying all along?
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

jonE5

Quote from: dead mike on September 19, 2012, 10:41:05 AM
QuoteDave was still in the can exorcising the evil that Cracker Barrel had bewitched upon him
See?? What have I been saying all along?

That whole scenario had me rolling!  :lol:

black stallion

http://www.spin.com/articles/melvins-51-states-tour-diary-rob-zombie-sucks

QuoteAs we were loading our gear after a really fun Fargo show, a stoner rock hipster in his mid 20s started talking to me about how I was obviously looking at his girlfriend as we were playing...Keep in mind that I don't see much at all while I'm on stage and I certainly don't focus in on one person or another during a performance. I'm busy, and the idea that I could be making eyes at some chick during our set is totally absurd. Just then his girlfriend walked up puffing on a smoke and obviously heavily inebriated. She looked like a cross between a heavy metal Elvis and a slightly overweight street-tough version of Elvira and certainly seemed like she would take a dare. I told him he was a lucky man.

What else could I say? In those situations you have to pick your words carefully or else you'll end up getting the crap kicked out of you. How would that look? Me getting the crap kicked out of me by some scrawny dudes girlfriend?

:lol:
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

GrimReaper

Fargo's finest!

Ever been to an X concert and have Billy Zoom stare at you all night? Now that's fucking freaky.

jonE5

DC

Quote from: GrimReaper on September 22, 2012, 09:14:31 AM
Fargo's finest!

Ever been to an X concert and have Billy Zoom stare at you all night? Now that's fucking freaky.

Yes! Totally happened when I was 17. Fucking weird Dude

FartLips

Quote from: DC on September 22, 2012, 03:17:37 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on September 22, 2012, 09:14:31 AM
Fargo's finest!

Yes! Totally happened when I was 17. Fucking weird Dude
try shannon selberg while you're on acid.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

MrLuck87

DC

That guy is like 45 and he dresses like my little brother

Bigval

oldernie

that was the most enjoyable thing ive even seen from green day
"To be honest i've kind of gone off the band a bit now. I just like to hang out on here because of everyone else."
-jules from brighton quoting - Ian from Staffs.