Melvins Tour Diary on Spin Magazine

Started by black stallion, September 11, 2012, 06:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(((O)))

Quote from: jonE5 on September 30, 2012, 12:55:09 PM
Quote from: )))((( on September 29, 2012, 04:12:31 AM
I've given up reading them now.  :|

Why?.... They are wonderfully entertaining
After reading a few i can't be bothered with the others now. It's a great idea and all but just not for me.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: )))((( on September 30, 2012, 01:28:18 PM
Quote from: jonE5 on September 30, 2012, 12:55:09 PM
Quote from: )))((( on September 29, 2012, 04:12:31 AM
I've given up reading them now.  :|

Why?.... They are wonderfully entertaining
After reading a few i can't be bothered with the others now. It's a great idea and all but just not for me.

Oh, these are great!!!  i'm just hoping they put it together in a book with the dvd
I got the shits real bad.

Bigval

I don't know if it would be worth bothering with the book but hopefully after it some enterprising individual puts them all together in a file or something for download. I only read a few of the earlier ones so afterwards I'd like to read all of them in one hit from start to finish.

Hot Pants

oh my god Melvins. please bust out Blue Velvet by the time you get to New Haven pleeeeeeeeeeeease! i would fall over dead.

(i dont know why im typing out shit to the Melvins as if they were reading along lol)
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

glen

Quote from: oldernie on September 27, 2012, 12:43:31 AM
that was the most enjoyable thing ive even seen from green day

a comment from one of tour diary readers:

Anonymous4 days ago

I usually refrain from posting comments; but, i could not in this particular case. Simply because your band blows, and you never received any of the notoriety Green Day has, and you have not because, again, your band blows, as do your musical abilities, in no way gives you the right to condemn Billie Joe. When you do, you come across as bitter, and in my opinion, quite jealous. Commenting on their band name is also ridiculous as you named your band after a horrible male name. Oh, that was clever. I wonder how you would have acted if you were in his shoes. But then again, since your band blows, i suppose we will never know. Stick to writing blogs for your three fans, and stop trash talking Green Day as well as Billie Joe
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

GrimReaper

I'm one of the three fans. I feel special for being mentioned.

Godflesh

Quote from: GrimReaper on October 01, 2012, 09:26:10 AM

I'm one of the three fans. I feel special for being mentioned.

Sweet jesus, where do these people crawl out from?
And Green Day fans too  :lol:
--- Heavy user ---

deatheats

There is nothing funnier than watching Green Day fans talk about how unknown the Melvins are and how jealous Trevor is.

dead mike

Quote from: MrLuck87 on September 26, 2012, 07:59:19 PMGreen Day's Billie Joe Freaks Out Blasts Justin Bieber And Smashes Guitar (iHeartRadio Festival)
What I find particularly funny about that video is how the bass player joins BJ in smashing his instrument for no apparent reason (misplaced sense of obligation, perhaps?) while the drummer just gets up and leaves.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

GrimReaper

If Trevor plays Blue Velvet it better be Jimmy Velvet's version!

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Conor

I'm going to pray for you all now.

buddy holiday

Quote from: glen on October 01, 2012, 08:35:32 AM
Quote from: oldernie on September 27, 2012, 12:43:31 AM
that was the most enjoyable thing ive even seen from green day

a comment from one of tour diary readers:

Anonymous4 days ago

I usually refrain from posting comments; but, i could not in this particular case. Simply because your band blows, and you never received any of the notoriety Green Day has, and you have not because, again, your band blows, as do your musical abilities, in no way gives you the right to condemn Billie Joe. When you do, you come across as bitter, and in my opinion, quite jealous. Commenting on their band name is also ridiculous as you named your band after a horrible male name. Oh, that was clever. I wonder how you would have acted if you were in his shoes. But then again, since your band blows, i suppose we will never know. Stick to writing blogs for your three fans, and stop trash talking Green Day as well as Billie Joe
do you have the time to listen to me whine?

brian

it's a miracle no trolls have signed up here yet based on the content of this tour diary. what's the internet coming to? can't rely on it for anything.

(((O)))

Quote from: brian on October 02, 2012, 07:28:18 AM
it's a miracle no trolls have signed up here yet based on the content of this tour diary.
That was my sole intention. Im a massive Green Day fan!  :-"