Louisville, KY @ The Vernon Club 9-23 Show #19!

Started by Captain CoryCory, September 19, 2012, 10:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: Achmed on September 24, 2012, 08:20:02 PM
The Melvins punished us with Queensryche songs and Grand Funk Railroad "We're An American Band".

The tony iommi cough remix/sweet leaf intro totally made up for that.

Hot Pants

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on September 19, 2012, 10:24:07 AM
I'm pretty pumped for this show even if it's in the basement of a fucking bowling alley!! And Saint Vitus the night before!?

I'll have a review of the show and merch and stuff later that night...

i love the Rampage poster art. very cool.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

TheLegitMan93

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on September 24, 2012, 09:51:56 PM
Quote from: Achmed on September 24, 2012, 08:20:02 PM
The Melvins punished us with Queensryche songs and Grand Funk Railroad "We're An American Band".

The tony iommi cough remix/sweet leaf intro totally made up for that.

AGREIID, IT WAS QUITE GREAT!!! *HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*HACK*