Melvins playing GAMH SF 12-29-12

Started by spunkmonkey, November 29, 2012, 03:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spunkmonkey

Didn't see this posted anywhere, so here it is.

GrimReaper

Looks like A Christmas with X on the same day. Early and late shows at Slim's?

Melvinsaniac

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

spunkmonkey

Quote from: Melvinsaniac on November 29, 2012, 10:40:07 PM
It's at the GAMH.

Must have changed venues or had a typo.  The Ipecac newsletter said Slim's.

QuoteThe Melvins will play a last minute show at Slim's in San Francisco, CA on December 29th, 2012. Help spread the word!

Melvinsaniac

Yanayaya

ATTENTION!  Anyone here from LOS ANGELES want to drive up with me?  I'm going and wouldn't mind the company.  It would be nice to share driving responsibilities. The drawback:  I'm coming back after the show (and some really strong coffee).  I don't drink or drug (not that there's anything wrong with this) so I'm always the designated driver AFTER the show.  PM me if you wanna go...   :D
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

alfunso

looks like its going to be a MELVINS CHRISTMAS. I cannot imagine a Holiday season without Melvins at GAMH or Slims.....Even tho Buzz has yet to appear wearing a diaper at midnight, or even a santa's cap, these are always good shows. Wonder if Trevor will be around?
He will prob be on break I imaginge,,,,,Alfunso 

Yanayaya

Please San Francisco, come greet me in line.  I will arrive early wearing black hoodie and black record-tote bag that has the GRIM REAPER stating: "Life is Short, Buy More Records!!"

[attachment deleted by admin]
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

Uncle Danny

I'm pretty sure Idlehanz is going to be there.  I'll be in Hawaii at the time, otherwise I'd at least pop over for a pint pre-show.  Ether Bunny, you going?  With spunkmonkey, grim, buick and cheeseburger all moved away, the bay area is pretty slim on boardies these days.

Kolonel Kurtz Kobain

tip the courteous merch guy..... he'll need airfare home
I'd rather be at Dodger Stadium...

spliff(TONE)

You better believe I'll be there tonight. Melvins show on my birthday? Yes, please.

Logray

I will be in attendance tonight with some of my council members.  This is the first communication I have made on the Melvins Community Lines.

My name is Logray.  I am a Medicine Man.

Will the Melvins be playing Charmacarmicat tonight?  How about Green Honey?

Buick GN

Day late & a dollar short, negro R2.