What have thee done for The Melvins this year?

Started by Schnabster, December 19, 2012, 02:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinnitus photo

I saw them on two different continents and tried to ask them questions that were not annoying.

Hot Pants

i told everyone how great they were (i dont think anyone listened), i bought some of their shit, i went to see them live, i worship(ed) them, i prayed to SNIVLEM, i shed tears for them, i kissed my hand and pretended it was Dale.

i havent killed for them... yet. maybe in 2013. someone stop me when ive gone too far. thanks.
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Schnabster

Quote from: Hot Pants on December 26, 2012, 04:31:01 AM
i told everyone how great they were (i dont think anyone listened), i bought some of their shit, i went to see them live, i worship(ed) them, i prayed to SNIVLEM, i shed tears for them, i kissed my hand and pretended it was Dale.

i havent killed for them... yet. maybe in 2013. someone stop me when ive gone too far. thanks.

:lol: :lol:

jules

Quote from: Hot Pants on December 26, 2012, 04:31:01 AM

All the victims will have shards of snare skin underneath their eyelids and the autopsies will later reveal free downoad codes from the Totimoshi split in their mouths.

alfunso

On Buzz's birthday I made a big chocolate cake and gave away slices to the homeless people in my neighborhood. I mean these people are so poor they can't afford to buy Ipods to download
Bulls and Bees, can you imagine?

dead mike

I endlessly sung their praises on a BBS in which the favorite bands include the Avett Brothers, Alabama Shakes and other hipster-approved "roots rock." Needless to say, I am now permanently banned from said forum.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

(((O)))

Quote from: dead mike on December 28, 2012, 07:14:32 AM
I endlessly sung their praises on a BBS in which the favorite bands include the Avett Brothers, Alabama Shakes and other hipster-approved "roots rock." Needless to say, I am now permanently banned from said forum.
Don't shoot ban the messenger!

FartLips

More like what the melvins did for me. I got banned so i sold a considerable chunk of my collection and didn't feel so bad afterwards. Thanks melvins!
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

jonE5

I brought my chef to his first Melvins show for the B&B tour

Then I brought my Son and My Niece to their first Melvins show for the 51 tour

3 new fans created  :D

Schnabster

I`ve done fuck all for The Melvins so far on my holiday here in sunny Gran Canria. But I`m thinking of The Melvins every now and then, when on the road, when I`m swimming in the atlantic ocean, when I`m taking a dump..... A thought for The Melvins and how friggin much they rock can occur anytime.

But it just struck me what my biggest deed is this year, and that is this thread, I`ve made people dig down deep and really do a soul seach to discover what
one in reality has done for The Melvins. It just doesn`t cut it to like them, you must do stuff, stuff that can contribute to the best orchestra in the world to get
the fame and money they rightfully deserve. Just imagine what it does if each and everyone of us recruits new Melvinsian soldiers, if they happen to buy their catalogue or buys tickets for the show. Cam on folks!

Dumpster D

Ask airline Baggage Throwers at the international Airports what they have done for Buzzs Les paul... :x