Everybody Loves Sausages

Started by black stallion, February 08, 2013, 12:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

(PAUL)

Quote from: homeless_dad on March 09, 2013, 10:06:10 AM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/rd.html?at=&force-full-site=1&lc=plm&ref_=aw_bottom_links&url=%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2FB00BECFYHW

Preorder now.  Available May 7th :?
????

Is it guaranteed to arrive by the 7th?

I would say no, if it comes out on Tuesday it will usually arrive Thursday or Friday, at least for standard shipping. However if Newbury Comics does a signed version again you will get it on the 7th or possibly a day earlier.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jonE5

Quote from: (PAUL) on March 09, 2013, 10:58:08 AM
Quote from: homeless_dad on March 09, 2013, 10:06:10 AM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/rd.html?at=&force-full-site=1&lc=plm&ref_=aw_bottom_links&url=%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2FB00BECFYHW

Preorder now.  Available May 7th :?
????

Is it guaranteed to arrive by the 7th?

I would say no, if it comes out on Tuesday it will usually arrive Thursday or Friday, at least for standard shipping. However if Newbury Comics does a signed version again you will get it on the 7th or possibly a day earlier.

I was going to hold out, hoping for a Newbury Comics release.. They have done the last 3 through them (Not Counting Sugar Daddy)

danimal

Mount Ambulance

It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

Dan_Halen

QuoteAnyway, it's ambient and noisy and fans of the Honky and Colossus of Destiny era should dig this.
:lol:
Los ticka toe rest

JUDY

Quote from: Dan_Halen on March 11, 2013, 08:20:51 PM
QuoteAnyway, it's ambient and noisy and fans of the Honky and Colossus of Destiny era should dig this.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

8)

glen

Quote from: JUDY on March 11, 2013, 10:19:21 PM

8)

referring to the THROBBING GRISTLE cover, not the whole album.   :(

on a related note: if I'd had my druthers I would have wanted to hear MELVINS members only doing all vox. but I didn't have my druthers.  so I'll put my faith in the operator, as I always do.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jonE5

Quote from: glen on March 12, 2013, 10:18:39 AM

8)

on a related note: if I'd had my druthers I would have wanted to hear MELVINS members only doing all vox. but I didn't have my druthers.  so I'll put my faith in the operator, as I always do.

I have to agree on this one.. The "Guest Vocalist" part has me a little concerned. "The Crybaby"is probably the Melvins album that I listen to least, because of the same reason... I just don't want other Vox messing with my Melvins  :lol:
... At the same time, they can do no wrong, and I love the fact that they are Always coming at me from another angle

danimal

Quote from: jonE5 on March 12, 2013, 11:51:26 AM
Quote from: glen on March 12, 2013, 10:18:39 AM

8)

I have to agree on this one.. The "Guest Vocalist" part has me a little concerned. "The Crybaby"is probably the Melvins album that I listen to least, because of the same reason... I just don't want other Vox messing with my Melvins  :lol:
... At the same time, they can do no wrong, and I love the fact that they are Always coming at me from another angle

The guest vocals and musical styles are a lot more consistent than Crybaby.

Dan_Halen

Melvins just ain't the Melvins if Buzz ain't on vocals. I was hoping some of the guest vocalists would be doing duet style with Buzz.... (Especially the Queen cover)That being said,  I'm still looking forward to this.

As far as COD...if your a Melvins fan who likes that album you will like anything the Melvins ever put out.  :P
Los ticka toe rest

(((O)))

The "Guest Vocalist" part has me a little concerned. I just don't want other Vox messing with my Melvins
Yeah i can see that. Generally im the same, although so far i like the Venom cover and Scott Kelly. I guess it depends on how much you appreciate the vocals of the guest singing it really. On the whole, i do wish Buzz had handled them tho. The song i always think about most in this regard is 'Mine Is No Disgrace'. I love that song but still think it could have been even better had Buzz sang it.

danimal

Quote from: Dan_Halen on March 12, 2013, 09:06:13 PM
Melvins just ain't the Melvins if Buzz ain't on vocals. I was hoping some of the guest vocalists would be doing duet style with Buzz.... (Especially the Queen cover)That being said,  I'm still looking forward to this.

As far as COD...if your a Melvins fan who likes that album you will like anything the Melvins ever put out.  :P

I love COD but am not that into Prick.

TosT

hey danimal, is the station to station cover around 10 mins like the original? i sure hope so

Mount Ambulance

The "Guest Vocalist" part has me a little concerned.

Yeah seeing Jello on that Roxy tune ... love Jello ... but I was really let down w/ him on Halo of Flies w/ Melvins. Was really looking fwd to a studio version of it after hearing them whip it out live so many times ... and it smokes ... it'd be on fire if it was Buzz on vox though.

All in all though I'm pretty hyped on this ... looks pretty awesome!
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!