Started by linoleum blownapart, February 09, 2013, 08:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince furnier

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Israeli billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Dumpster D

amazonAMAZON

))))((((

He says he's "gone and he ain't coming back", but i still maintain JD Pinkus is/was a most underrated Melvins bassist.

jules

Fungus Shui test pressings are up at Joyful Noise VIP now $55.00

GrimReaper

Quote from: ))))(((( on August 01, 2021, 08:03:56 PM
He says he's "gone and he ain't coming back", but i still maintain JD Pinkus is/was a most underrated Melvins bassist.

He said that? :(

))))((((

Quote from: GrimReaper on October 02, 2021, 02:18:34 PM
He said that?
No, don't worry he most definitely DIDN'T say that. I was just quoting those sung lines in the song of his posted above.

vince furnier

Quote from: ))))(((( on October 03, 2021, 04:05:39 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on October 02, 2021, 02:18:34 PM
He said that?
No, don't worry he most definitely DIDN'T say that. I was just quoting those sung lines in the song of his posted above.
Welcome to my Nightmare!

jules

Dumpster D

Shit, that boy sure can play.  8)

linoleum blownapart

thrower of the bong water balloons

vince furnier

Pinkus opening for Clutch, Quicksand and Helmet. that's almost a fest.  :shock: :lol:

Welcome to my Nightmare!

Chief Ten Beers

Jeff is playing 3 solo headline shows just days before the Clutch tour starts. Will have to hit the Sunday 9/11 show @ Mohawk Place, Buffalo. I think the other 2 are in Youngstown OH, and somewhere in WV. Haven't seen Mr. Pinkus live since the dual-bass Melvins '18 tour in Cleveland.

vince furnier

haha! PINKUS in his pickemup truck juxtaposed to the big shiny tour bus. gotta love it!  :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/QuicksandNYC/videos/2700443356787151
Welcome to my Nightmare!

Chief Ten Beers

His solo show in Buffalo last week was beyond awesome. He had projectors behind him showing really f'd up and hilarious old filmage ala Primus or vintage Surfers while playing. He did the majority of his newest album which I grabbed. Nice audio effects interspersed throughout coming thru the mic.
Got to chat with him before and after since he was selling his own merch. Dude is the coolest mf'er on the planet. I normally don't try and "hang with" the artist I'm going to see in a small club when they're amongst the locals, but with Jeff it was so relaxed and not a huge crowd. He'll rap w/ anyybody about anything. I asked him some Melvins/Buttholes related questions, and talked about music in general and NFL. He's the first person I've ever met who's an Atlanta Falcons fan. :shock: