Geek Music Survey with Buzz

Started by deatheats, April 23, 2013, 05:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(PAUL)

Treasure of the Sierra Madre is great, it was just on TV the other night.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

jonE5

Great stuff.. Thanks for sharing

Satchel Paige

Dude, best melvins interview i've seen this year.

pinkyslim

Metalhead Cow

That was a really cool interview, but I stopped reading at the Sopranos or Wire part because it was getting pretty spoilery.  :lol: I haven't watched either shows, but have thought about giving them a shot.

I think it's safe to say that Buzz is full of it whenever he tells an interviewer he doesn't watch TV, and hasn't since the early 80's.  :lol: Maybe he just gets the DVD seasons or does netflix or something, so he thinks it doesn't count.  :P

Dumpster D

Man, Buzzo Is a quick witted one.  :D

jonE5

Quote from: )))((( on April 26, 2013, 05:37:48 PM
So i had a go myself!!

10. The Sopranos or The Wire?
Never seen either of them. I don't even know what The Wire is. I'll say Sopranos then??

The Wire is easily one of the greatest series ever put on television... Seek it out

Metalhead Cow

Quote from: )))((( on April 27, 2013, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: jonE5 on April 27, 2013, 11:47:41 AM
Quote from: )))((( on April 26, 2013, 05:37:48 PM
So i had a go myself!!

10. The Sopranos or The Wire?
Never seen either of them. I don't even know what The Wire is. I'll say Sopranos then??

The Wire is easily one of the greatest series ever put on television... Seek it out
I don't watch tv these days. I used to be big into Lost and 24 but now i just can't be bothered with all these tv series that everyone raves about. Breaking Bad, Game Of Thrones, Sons Of Anarchy, True Blood or whatever else is out there. I'd rather just watch the occasional film.

Dude, if nothing else I highly recommend checking out Breaking Bad.

Satchel Paige

1. Beats (but Elvis rules)
2. Wars (Trek is wack)
3. Cock (Psycho killer)
4. Q-man (Dogs & Fiction)
5. Low (mundane)
6. All (tequila)
7. Idk (any of them)
8. Pis<Flag (Romes<Pis<Flag)
9. Moe (Larry & Curly)
10. Soprans (Wire aight)

(the) Razor

I always thought Tarantino was trying to be like Sergio Leone.
Don't click this

dead mike

Quote from: jonE5 on April 27, 2013, 11:47:41 AM
Word. I saw David Simon give a talk not too long ago. Even though I didn't agree with everything he said, the man has his finger on the pulse of America's rotten core, and The Wire is the greatest possible translation of that.

The Sopranos is a TV show that a lot of people liked five years ago, before Breaking Bad aired.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Satchel Paige

Quote from: (the) Razor on April 28, 2013, 07:39:14 AM
I always thought Tarantino was trying to be like Sergio Leone.

he sure is