Started by buddy holiday, May 02, 2013, 07:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Dan_Halen

The Newbury Comics near me sells the Thirdman Live Lps for $12 but I ordered off the website for convenience and also so I could add on the Reggie Watts live LP to my order.  :D
Los ticka toe rest

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Brooklyns Finest PoonTang

Quote from: cottoncrown on January 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
this is serious business here guys.  i don't want a tour of anyones chocolate factory please

zlbenson

twitter: zlbenson

Chief Ten Beers

Yep, fucking Third Man's site pissed me off. I was getting through, then when it sent me to paypal it stalled big time. So I had to start over, and then I thought, check Amazon. So I went there, and ordered it along with Saint Vitus -C.O.D.(completes the collection), which is enough to get free shipping, $30 for the two. There are now 18 brand new left at Amazon.  $6.85 is a little steep to ship a record besides.

jules

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on September 17, 2013, 09:26:54 AM
i hate the 3'rd man store, it took me 6 fucking times to get my order in, it sends me to paypal to pay but says my info is invalid , but i go to paypal and log in no prob, then i have to re type everything over againg , six fucking times, i remember the last time i had lots of problems, just like signing up for the vault, i spend an hour or so trying to sign up and than the the help people tell me , oh well, sucks to be you.  douche city
:lol:

The five copies you don't need that will inevitably come to your door can be simply and quickly resold on eBay.

I'll have one.  :P

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Grayfro

Hoping someone throws it up on the web cause I hate vinyl even more than Buzz & Dale do.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Grayfro on September 17, 2013, 05:50:11 PM
Hoping someone throws it up on the web cause I hate vinyl even more than Buzz & Dale do.

i always like getting mp3's to listen to on the go

Jettkoral

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Jettkoral on September 17, 2013, 08:13:48 PM
Remember, it's not limited, guys. No rush. ;)

haha, i think were all too use to freaking out , the heart starts pumping , sweaty hands, the shakes yelling at the kids to get away Melvins records are up!   :lol:

anaconda

I have to add that I love the duotone cover art ALOT!
Looks like one of those classic jazz albums or something.