Dale Interview in Chicagoist - EP with Novoselic on the way???

Started by zlbenson, July 22, 2013, 01:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlbenson

Just saw this:

http://chicagoist.com/2013/07/19/melvins_drummer_dale_crover_talks_a.php

"Crover said Melvins will continue to work at the conclusion of the tour, releasing recordings done with Pinkus on bass, as well as an EP with Krist Novoselic."
twitter: zlbenson

zlbenson

Apparently a series of EP's with guests. That'll be cool.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

LuckMach3

Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O3ZQPezglQ

John Schuller

Quote from: LuckMach3 on July 22, 2013, 02:35:23 PM
Cool!  Krist sounded great with Flipper.

I saw him with Flipper opening for the Melvins. I wish the rest of Flipper still sounded great. Fuck. I love them, but jeeeeezus they sucked live. 25 years too late I guess...

dead mike

QuoteCrover said more recordings with with "different people" are planned for a series of EP releases.

"I'm not going to say who exactly," he said. "I think some of the names will surprise a lot of people."
Very, very cool. Can't wait for this to get underway.

Who would the boardies like to see the melvins record with?
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

DC

jules

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

anaconda

I second the Lydon suggestion! also
Bootsy Collins
Mark Mothersbaugh
Julian Cope
Nina Hagen
Mark D

zlbenson

buddy holiday

theoretically they could have recorded more with rutmanis...

maybe novoselic made an introduction to paul mccartney??  :lol:

dead mike

I'd be interested to see Billy Gould, Mike Watt and Dan Rathbun from SGM.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Grayfro

I wouldn't mind if the Melvins did an instrumental album with Gravitar or something kind of rocking(but weird) with Chris Goss.