Started by bUTTHOLEmAN, January 04, 2014, 12:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skizm_bts

Shweeeeeeeeet!

[attachment deleted by admin]

TosT

Quote from: dwr budr on June 05, 2014, 01:39:25 PM
Quote from: TosT on June 04, 2014, 09:40:59 PM
i'll be at the fargo show in a couple weeks or so. psyched!!

I live in Bismarck and I'm skipping the Fargo show in favor of the Grumpy's Minneapolis show. I saw the Melvins Lite play Fargo and it's a great place to see a show for sure. The Grumpy's show will be in the City Club side of Grupmy's which only holds 70 people! And so far there is no opener!

ah, beautiful!!! lucky you. i've seen the melvins twice at grumpy's in minne., love the little shows there. my friend and i are too lazy this time to drive the extra 3-4 hours both ways, and some time constraints, have to double check but i believe buzz is playing the aquarium in fargo. saw the melvins there 2 years ago (same show?) and it kicked all kinds of ass.

10centbeernight

Pretty awesome that Dax is opening for him in NO. Anyone going to that show should definitely show up early to check him out.

GiveMe45

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

deatheats

Quote from: meezer on June 18, 2014, 01:16:30 PM
Go meet Hanz, already!  :P

:-k That might cause some disturbance in the time/space continuum.  At least that's what Geordi told me.

Idlehanz

Quote from: deatheats on June 18, 2014, 04:13:39 PM

:-k That might cause some disturbance in the time/space continuum.  At least that's what Geordi told me.

Unsure as to whether or not I will be there tonight anyway.  Had a bit of a medical problem that kept me in Eugene overnight.  Better now, but pretty wiped out.

jules

Quote from: Idlehanz on June 18, 2014, 04:43:09 PM
Quote from: deatheats on June 18, 2014, 04:13:39 PM

Unsure as to whether or not I will be there tonight anyway.  Had a bit of a medical problem that kept me in Eugene overnight.  Better now, but pretty wiped out.
Sorry to hear about that. Glad to hear you're ok.

GiveMe45

Apparently a good buddy of mine who is going to the show with me has known Mr Hanz for many years.  Can someone send me instructions for the secret board handshake? (I'd prefer that it not include removing of pants)

deatheats

How was Wow Hall?  In all the years I've lived up here (and in Eugene) I never made it to that venue.
Good show last night other than the medical issues?

Idlehanz

Quote from: deatheats on June 18, 2014, 04:50:25 PM

How was Wow Hall?  In all the years I've lived up here (and in Eugene) I never made it to that venue.
Good show last night other than the medical issues?

This was my first trip to the WoW Hall myself.  Very laid back venue, with a nice staff.  Big square room.  It sounded great from my POV, which was right at the stage on the right hand side. 

Buzz was fantastic.  Played a good mix of Melvins and solo stuff.  He has added quite a few more of the solo songs to the set, which I was glad to hear.  Telling a different story this time around too, this one involving Patton.  He played about 70 minutes I think. 

deatheats

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

deatheats