Comic about Kurt Cobain has at least one appearance of young Buzz.

Started by zlbenson, February 25, 2014, 08:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlbenson

I was flipping through Bleedingcool.com (a comic book website for those not into that kind of thing) and they posted something about an Italian comic sorta-bio of Kurt Cobain. I was scrolling through it and saw:

Here's the link to the article
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/02/24/when-kurt-cobain-was-an-alien/

Anyone speak Italian and know what they are saying? ISomething about Matt Lukin maybe in that bottom panel?

Anyways, figured you guys might get a kick out of it.
twitter: zlbenson

Metalhead Cow

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

anaconda

buzz: you sure are good at drawing
kurt: thanks
buzz: hi cobain, i play music with matt. my name's buzz
buzz: matt told me you play music too
kurt: yes i want to start a band like you both did
buzz: i can teach you some music

dead mike

Buzz: I can't seem to get my zipper unstuck.
Kurt: Hawt.
--
Buzz: Hey, I'm Buzz. Smell this.
--
Buzz: Matt plays bass in my band.
Kurt: I know him from shop class. He builds spice racks like a motherfucker.
Buzz: Think he's got a future in it?
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

Mount Ambulance

It looks like Buzz is pulling his pud in the first frame ...

Wonder if Cobain actually shook his clammy paw?
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

anaconda

great subtle observation! his hands hidden, then hand outstrectched...
did cobain shake the clammy spunk paw or not???

meezer

Didn't I just read in a Buzz Interview that Kurt was much younger, they may not have even gone to the same school, at least at the same time. I'm too lazy to double check this right now, but my brain is a sponge for this kind of crap.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

anaconda

Idlehanz

Quote from: meezer on February 25, 2014, 10:18:13 PM
Didn't I just read in a Buzz Interview that Kurt was much younger, they may not have even gone to the same school, at least at the same time. I'm too lazy to double check this right now, but my brain is a sponge for this kind of crap.

Kurt attended Montesano High for a year, which is where Buzz went to school. And it was at the same time, though different grades.

meezer

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 25, 2014, 11:00:03 PM
Quote from: meezer on February 25, 2014, 10:18:13 PM

Kurt attended Montesano High for a year, which is where Buzz went to school. And it was at the same time, though different grades.
Thanks for clearing that up. I was just thinking given the graphic style & generally contrived flow to this dialogue, that pretty soon Voltron would show up.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

deatheats

Quote from: meezer on February 25, 2014, 11:06:37 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. I was just thinking given the graphic style & generally contrived flow to this dialogue, that pretty soon Voltron would show up.

Dude, didn't you know Voltron played bass for the Melvins for a short while?

spunkmonkey

Quote from: deatheats on February 26, 2014, 11:34:11 AM
Quote from: meezer on February 25, 2014, 11:06:37 PM

Dude, didn't you know Voltron played bass for the Melvins for a short while?

You sure it wasn't Gigantor?

anaconda

nobody acknowledged my brilliance on buzz and kurt
meeting in detention, when the grades mingled.

meezer

Quote from: anaconda on February 26, 2014, 09:40:26 PM
nobody acknowledged my brilliance on buzz and kurt
meeting in detention, when the grades mingled.
What lands you in detention in Rural America faster than Punk Music?