Melvins Blixt Merchandise

Started by jules, March 16, 2014, 11:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

von grip

this shirt rules; when i saw a pic of the merch before the second leg of tour, i knew i had to have it- glad its up for folks  that missed the tour
"im ol' south!"

jules

Chief Ten Beers

Cool, was hoping for an Ipecac vinyl release of PAT. Nice that it's a colored double 10". Being that it's on Ipecac, you don't have to order it exclusively from Revolve. Will be available everywhere else you normally order physical media online.

jules

GiveMe45

Quote from: jules on November 18, 2019, 01:08:34 PM
2019 Tour shirts are on the site now:

https://revolvemerchandise.shop/the-melvins
My Buzzo king card shirt is already looking 20 years old and I don't even put my shirts in the dryer.  Probably need to order another.  Really bummed that the black/grey raglan army shirt is only left in small.  No one wants to see me wearing that.... 🤨

deatheats

Quote from: GiveMe45 on November 18, 2019, 10:34:20 PM

My Buzzo king card shirt is already looking 20 years old and I don't even put my shirts in the dryer.  Probably need to order another.  Really bummed that the black/grey raglan army shirt is only left in small.  No one wants to see me wearing that.... 🤨

Don't sell yourself short  :cheers:

vince furnier

that shirt was gone by the time the solo tour hit Tucson. now it's only available in small. do I put my son in it and try to live the glory through him?  :-k
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Dumpster D

Quote from: vince furnier on November 19, 2019, 09:56:41 AM
that shirt was gone by the time the solo tour hit Tucson. now it's only available in small. do I put my son in it and try to live the glory through him?  :-k

Yes, totally.

(PAUL)

I occasionally think about ordering another skeleton shirt, I bought one on the '99 tour and wore it until it was nothing but holes.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Dumpster D

Quote from: (PAUL) on November 21, 2019, 03:40:26 PM
I occasionally think about ordering another skeleton shirt, I bought one on the '99 tour and wore it until it was nothing but holes.

I retired my Beef 2000 Shirt, I have owned for more than Half my lifetime, I knew guys who saw them in Toronto at the Opera house and wore their shirts to ribbons, I decided it meant to much to me to wear out...Last time I brought it out of retirement was on my 34th Birthday with the same army pants I've been around the world in a few times...since I was 16. It's still in ok shape because I nursed it.

It's a bit rare, If I had to guess the band Simply phoned ahead across the Canadian border and had those shirts pre-made for the Canadian Dates, because they didn't want to pay the Tax on Haling their Shit across the border...which is genius.

I've worn it to so many Special events and places and band rehearsals etc...all through highschool my name was Captain Melvin because I wore army shit and never changed my shirt.  :lol:

My dad took me to the Melvins on my 16th birthday and he bought me that Melvins T shirt so it means a lot to me.

He was sitting at the bar at the back and said his pants were flapping during the set.  :shock:

the Last time he probably ever went to a rock concert was back in the late 60's when he saw Iron Butterfly and Stuff like Joe Mendleson and Mike Mckenna from the Ugly Duckings playing at the Gasworks.

The Second set kicked off with a nice DSS noise piece, People in the crowd were covering their ears looking around waiting for it to be over, ...it was delightful.

GiveMe45

Quote from: (PAUL) on November 21, 2019, 03:40:26 PM
I bought one a while back for the same reason.  My old one has holes in both armpits and other random holes and torn areas.  Haven't worn it in years but I still have it.  The new one seems to be better quality and now in my mid-40s I appreciate the joke on the back a lot more.

Dumpster D

You guys gotta buy some white T's to start wearing under your Favourite shirts...I started doing that a few years ago, saves them from being washed too often, you Just wash the undershirts.

GiveMe45

I don't need to wear an undershirt.  Of the 400+ band shirts I have I always hang them to dry and some that I've had for 25 years are still in good condition.  It was this one shirt that just somehow fell apart really quickly.