Brothers Collateral with King Buzzo

Started by jules, May 22, 2014, 11:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjim

Awesome song brought on feelings of the beginning of a psychedelic experience for me

ZILLA

I got one of the lathe cut singles, awesome song but the record sounds like shit. Its comes with a disclaimer about lathe cut and how it sounds weird. But it was to help them finish the album and apparently I'll buy any piece of plastic somebody writes King Buzzo on.
########################################################################################################

Dumpster D

Quote from: bigjim on January 05, 2015, 03:50:21 PM
Awesome song brought on feelings of the beginning of a psychedelic experience for me

Its all in the Vocals man.  :)

Dumpster D

Quote from: ZILLA on January 05, 2015, 04:10:23 PM
I got one of the lathe cut singles, awesome song but the record sounds like shit. Its comes with a disclaimer about lathe cut and how it sounds weird. But it was to help them finish the album and apparently I'll buy any piece of plastic somebody writes King Buzzo on.

You can Easily Fix the poor Sound of the pressing by Taping it IMO.

ZILLA

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 08, 2015, 09:26:56 AM

Oh cool tape the needle? what kind of tape?
########################################################################################################

meezer

Quote from: ZILLA on January 13, 2015, 09:34:25 PM

He means record your vinyl to a cassette (or 8-track, or reel to reel), while the vinyl or acetate/ flexi is actually in good condition.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

Quote from: meezer on January 13, 2015, 09:37:58 PM

He means record your vinyl to a cassette (or 8-track, or reel to reel), while the vinyl or acetate/ flexi is actually in good condition.

I was just kidding.

meezer

Quote from: ZILLA on January 13, 2015, 10:46:54 PM
Quote from: meezer on January 13, 2015, 09:37:58 PM

I was just kidding.
:lol: Gorilla Tapeā„¢ really sticky!  :wink:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

I listened to it again today and it sounded so much better. I used a lot less weight on a brand new stylus. It has a different tonal quality and it's pretty quiet but I definitely had a much better listening experience. That song is so Badass.

ZILLA

Saw another of these pop up on the bay recently.

jules

One just sold for $28 on eBay. Bargain.

meezer

Jed of Melvins Facebook group fame said that he kicked in on the kickstarter for this and they delayed it without explanation. I guess it was for the album? Anyone know about that?