Altamont: CWF, Our Darling, & box set

Started by swampviking, August 13, 2014, 09:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swampviking

Valley King Records are releasing the first two Altamont full lengths as vinyl picture discs. They were both originally released on Man's Ruin Records as cd-only releases. Both were remastered by Dale Crover and Toshi Kasai (aka Deaf Nephews). Each is limited to 500 copies (of which, 75 are part of a box set).

Pre-Order information is available here: http://www.secretserpentsstore.com/servlet/the-Valley-King-Records-cln-Altamont/Categories
Shipping starts at the end of August. First 100 pre-orders come with stickers based on the cover art.

---------------------------

Civil War Fantasy - Remastered by Deaf Nephews (Dale Crover and Toshi Kasai). This is an edition of only 500 with cover art by Alan Forbes.

Track listing:
1. Civil War Fantasy
2. Ezy Rider (Jimi Hendrix)
3. Bitch Slap
4. Whips
5. My One Sin
6. Makers Mark
7. Black Tooth Powder
8. Up River
9. Down Wind
10. Smoke

Our Darling - Remastered by Deaf Nephews (Dale Crover and Toshi Kasai). This is an edition of only 500 with cover art by Alan Forbes.

Track listing:
1. Saint Of All Killers
2. Short Eyes
3. Our Darling
4. Pirate Love (Johnny Thunders)
5. Chicken Lover
6. Dead Car
7. Swami
8. Peace Creep
9. Stripey Hole
10. Young Man Blues (Mose Allison)
11. Hell's Angel Lullaby

Box set: (image coming soon)
We are also are releasing an extremely limited box set. Sets are limited to only 75 copies. Each set includes

- Civil War Fantasy LP picture disc
- Our Darling LP picture disc
- custom ALTAMONT slip mat
- band signed silkscreen ALTAMONT art print
- vinyl sticker set based on the record artwork
- all housed in a custom made pine box

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

buddy holiday

cool designs!
no boxsets outside the US though...

Captain Howdy

:excited:

Quote from: meezer on August 13, 2014, 09:58:18 AM
damn! NO $$$  :(

Same here. Can't wait to get paid. No doubt that box set will be gone by that time.

swampviking

Quote from: buddy holiday on August 13, 2014, 10:26:45 AM
cool designs!
no boxsets outside the US though...

You can order one then another Paypal invoice will be sent once we have the intl shipping costs.

roadbull

take my money! ok they did! cant wait to see this in person

Captain Howdy

swampviking

Here's the slip mat that's part of the box set:

Alex-

I've decided to order a boxset. The artwork is truly amazing, and can't wait how this box set will look like and all the extra's that I get together with the amazing looking picturediscs :)

Yanayaya

I've been waiting for vinyl releases of these!  What about 'The Monkees' Unkle?'
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

swampviking

Quote from: Yanayaya on August 13, 2014, 04:21:16 PM
I've been waiting for vinyl releases of these!  What about 'The Monkees' Unkle?'

These will probably be the last releases for us this year. We do have a few things lined up already for early 2015...

Idlehanz

Really happy to see these are being re-released. Looking forward to the box set!

Dan_Halen

Ordered the box set, love the art and the music. Hopefully there is room in the box to sneak in my Dead Or Alive 10"  :)
Los ticka toe rest

GrimReaper

- all housed in a custom made pine box

:shock: