Beware - Bullhead bootlegs making the rounds

Started by jules, October 15, 2014, 12:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Seen Bullhead bootlegs appear on eBay Germany today, probably for the run up to Utrecht Record Fair. Be careful out there.

the crybaby

do not buy those bootlegs, BONER re-issues coming soon (hopefully early next year)

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: the crybaby on October 15, 2014, 02:03:18 PM
do not buy those bootlegs, BONER re-issues coming soon (hopefully early next year)

I hope so! Been anticipating these for a long time.

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: the crybaby on October 15, 2014, 02:03:18 PM

:D :D :D

LurkerInTheDark

Any word on when these may be released and who will be releasing them? Hopefully AmRep does it, I'd kill to see HazeXXL do his version of the original cover designs, that would be badass.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

the crybaby

Quote from: LurkerInTheDark on October 16, 2014, 10:55:06 AM
Any word on when these may be released and who will be releasing them? Hopefully AmRep does it, I'd kill to see HazeXXL do his version of the original cover designs, that would be badass.
BONER RECORDS will re-release ozma bullhead lysol eggnog

musicismyradar

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

>>>JZS<<<

Quote from: the crybaby on October 17, 2014, 10:28:56 AM
Quote from: LurkerInTheDark on October 16, 2014, 10:55:06 AM
BONER RECORDS will re-release ozma bullhead lysol eggnog

2015 ?
boxset ?
color vinyl ?
is R.I.H involved ?

jules

Dumpster D

I can wait.

And for that matter the Utrecht Record sale wasnt all that hot IMO.