HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! MELVINS IN CHILE!!!!!!

Started by Stonergrunge, October 21, 2014, 02:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anaconda

black stallion

i think this is the best Melvins line up. great set list too. i'm jealous and happy for Stonergrunge at the same time

oh...and they played  Joan Of Arc  =P~
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

GrimReaper

Pinkus is probably not allowed out of the country.

black stallion

Bro Hammer

Quote from: anaconda on December 06, 2014, 11:35:26 PM
Quote from: Captain CoryCory on December 06, 2014, 11:10:41 PM
:shock:Melvins Lite Setlist :shock:

seems like it might have been huh?

I wonder if it's exactly the same or if they threw anything new in. At first I thought it was kinda lame to use the same setlist as 51/51 but then I remembered that it was a pretty damn good setlist! Looking forward to hearing from Stonergrunge!

Captain CoryCory

John Schuller

Damn! Jealous of those in attendance! Looks like it was amazing!!!!!!

black stallion

reminds me of those 90's festivals ,cool

ps: sounds like Buzz is a bit out of tune during A Growing Disgust  :?

Stonergrunge

I'm back!!!!!!

The only sad things were:

#1 They didn't play songs from "Hold It In".

#2 Not a single Melvins t-shirt were sold (sorry Jules) at the Cariola Theater nor at the Rockout merch stand, which was quite weird since they even had a few Thurston Moore vinyls (and Blind Melon t-shirts). Outside of the Cariola there were a few unofficial street vendors offering crappy stickers, but anyway...

Here are a few photos, please keep in mind that it wasn't easy to take them so there are a lot of blurry images. During their show at the Cariola Theater I was standing in the very first row right in front of Buzz. The sound was so loud that even considering the fact that I was using earplugs sometimes I felt the sound became a bit distorted (specially during the most violent tunes) and my ears came to their normal condition on sunday (mental note: it's better to move a few rows back after the first couple of songs). By the way, if you see in the Cariola videos on Youtube a guy in front of Buzz wearing a beige hat (I think they are called "snapback" hats, I don't know) with his hands up in the air like crazy, jumping or pointing at Buzz, Dale and Trevor... that was me.

Fantômas

Rockout Fest: Transistor stage (left) and Monster enery drink stage (right).

Here you can see the top of the Escudo beer stage located far away.

Melvins: here I could hear the songs a little bit better than at the Cariola.

I'm sure that all of you are aware by now that both shows had the same playlist:

01. Eye flys
02. Captain Pungent
03. Berthas
04. National Hamster
05. Joan Of Arc
06. Let Me Roll It
07. Set Me Straight
08. Deserted Cities Of The Heart
09. Sky Pup
10. Mr. Ripp-Off
11. The Bit
12. A Growing Disgust
13. Honey Bucket
14. Hooch
15. Night Goat
16. Fascists Eat Donuts
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Captain Howdy

black stallion