Atlantic years are getting reissued on vinyl on Third Man Records.

Started by (the) flutter nuts, November 18, 2014, 01:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

Quote from: ZILLA on August 03, 2015, 06:04:39 PM
Quote from: Helen83 on July 24, 2015, 05:39:10 PM
I just grabbed Third Man reissue of Stag today at my local record store and I'm glad to report the gatefold is super amazing and the 2 x 12" 180 gram pressing at 45rpm sounds incredible!

Oops sorry.....that was the Jah Wobble PJ Higgins record. My bad.

Twice this post has fooled me!
:lol:  First time I read it I was on my way to something kind of important and I almost blew it off to run to the record store. 

Bro Hammer

Quote from: GiveMe45 on August 03, 2015, 07:40:21 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on August 03, 2015, 06:04:39 PM
Quote from: Helen83 on July 24, 2015, 05:39:10 PM
I just grabbed Third Man reissue of Stag today at my local record store and I'm glad to report the gatefold is super amazing and the 2 x 12" 180 gram pressing at 45rpm sounds incredible!

Oops sorry.....that was the Jah Wobble PJ Higgins record. My bad.

Twice this post has fooled me!
:lol:  First time I read it I was on my way to something kind of important and I almost blew it off to run to the record store.

:lol:

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Chief Ten Beers

It would be cool if this Atlantic trilogy is released as a box set with fancy Mackie artwork. Most fans are gonna support and buy all three even if they own an original.
Keep the individual art the same, but do something out there with the box to hold all three. Maybe that's the delay?

(PAUL)

Were they going to remaster them or anything like the Boner LPs? Maybe that had something to do with it. They also put out quite a few reissues last year too, maybe they didn't want to overwhelm us.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Bengerman

I just ordered the hateful eight soundtrack vinyl from third man. Only $25 for a 2lp set with special packaging. I think that's a pretty good price. Anyone hear that music in that movie? The movie was pretty good but the music was excellent. Can't wait to get it on the turntable with some headphones! Ennio morricone is 80 some years old and still makes awesome soundtrack music. That opening piece was divine. (I'm still half on topic)

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

homeless_dad

Is Ian back yet??

meezer

Yay! The mulit-sided attack on my wallet continues.
Even more than last year, which was a lot!  :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

coreystevens88

The photo was pulled from an eBay auction.  Someone has one early - I'd assume we'll know more soon.

Buttcakefred

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on June 08, 2016, 05:25:15 PM
Only a single LP?

The original was a single LP, I'd rather not have to pay out the nose for a double LP when the length of the album probably doesn't warrant it.