melvins cage match

Started by Afterbirthmilkshake, November 22, 2014, 11:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

After listening to both songs, which song is better?

Boris
10 (90.9%)
Bitten into sympathy
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 29, 2014, 11:35:31 AM

Sludgebaby

who's gonna start the next cage match? may I suggest we jump to H and pair up Hog Leg v.s. Hag Me?
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

meezer

Quote from: Sludgebaby on March 27, 2015, 01:37:42 AM
who's gonna start the next cage match?
You are.
Quote from: Sludgebaby on March 27, 2015, 01:37:42 AM
may I suggest we jump to H and pair up Hog Leg v.s. Hag Me?
That's fine, if you're a sadist that likes totally uneven competition.  =;
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

StrangerDanger

If Buzz and Dale had met for a fight, either wrestling og boxing, I would put my money on Dale, the way he hammers them drums, MAN! Not saying that Buzz can`t handle himself,
he has powerful arms and can guaranteed deliver a punch, but Dale can go on for miles and miles, hammering like a windmill!

amazonAMAZON

Jared looks like a lumberjack and Coady I think I read was a martial arts instructor. Good luck against either of those two.

Dumpster D

Jared, Uh, Excuse me, I mean MR. WARREN Looks like a guy who would take the first punch and laugh heartily at your pathetic assault before severely Crushing your face under his Buttocks.

BAAAAww-Haaw-haaw-hawwwww.

[attachment deleted by admin]