Melvins baby monstrosity # count

Started by JUDY, November 24, 2014, 01:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JUDY

I'm trying to figure out how many of these babies were made. According to the Melvins Museum site, there were four different kinds, 100 of each :
http://www.angelfire.com/mn/TryChicken/collect.html ....
(thanks to super conda for the link!)

But now I'm confused because one of my tags says 76/144. I have another tag around here that is "x/144."

What can you guys tell me?

If you have a baby in the bag with the tag, can you tell me the 'style' and number on the packaging, please? I'd appreciate it if we could start a tally of some kind.

Thanks
JUDY

JUDY

Really? Really, guys and gals? Nothing? Nothing at all? How is it that a forum of TRUE fans that LOVE merchandise not have a single thing to say on this.

I'd love to ask the artist, or get a true confirmation on the numbers of each style + # that was created. 100 of each seems out of the question. 144 seems more relevant, but I'm not entirely convinced or proven with a fact. This is not ridicule to the artist, it's just dorky confirmation. This is interesting, let's talk!

This is a chain mystery that we should love to look at together.

anaconda

Lets not all reply at the same time people!  :o

JUDY

Condi, I'm bored. Wanna go get a milkshake?

(the) flutter nuts

I have not been able to get my hands on one of these bastards, and know very little about them.

But man i do love a butterscotch milkshake!
I got the shits real bad.

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Pinnochio on December 04, 2014, 11:57:00 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on November 29, 2014, 08:36:32 AM
I have not been able to get my hands on one of these bastards, and know very little about them.

But man i do love a butterscotch milkshake!
Those dolls are nice collectibles.  They're a little like the snivlem doll you have and won't send on.

Wait....Snivlim is still wandering the Earth?

spunkmonkey

deatheats

I was going to say something....but didn't want to further inflame the situation.  :lol:

meezer

Oh snap! Leave it to a Disney character.  :lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Captain Howdy

(PAUL)

Hey JUDY I have one, it sits by my amp and is no longer in the bag. One white head, one black, and black and white arms on the opposite sides. Black t shirt. Uh, what was the question?
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Captain Howdy

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus