Melvins 2015 Dates

Started by jules, December 01, 2014, 11:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemispheres

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7-4Eetj33c9BgKiKCQYMkw
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to know the truth.

ripz

jules, you can put me down for the basel show. confirmed!

October 3 - Pratteln, Switzerland - Z7 Konzertfabrik (Up In Smoke Festival) buddy holiday

i'd like to do another show, maybe paris or london, but need to try to coordinate them with work. paris is probably more likely.

jules

Quote from: ripz on August 31, 2015, 03:40:39 AM
paris is probably more likely.
Let me know if you come to Paris.

Aug 26 - Pioneertown, CA Pappy & Harriet's sadcorps
Aug 27 - Casbah - San Diego, CA  amazonAMAZON
Aug 28 - The Observatory - Santa Ana, CA
Aug 29 - The Sayers Club - Las Vegas, NV
Aug 30 - Urban Lounge - Salt Lake City, UT
Sept 1 - Neurolux - Boise, ID
Sept 3 - The Bartlett - Spokane, WA Satchel Paige  GiveMe45?
Sept 5 - Vancouver, BC - Venue
Sept 6 - Seattle, WA - Bumbershoot  Idle, Satchel Paige
Sept 7 - Portland, OR - Wonder Ballroom   Idle GiveMe45 deatheats
Sept 9 -San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall  GrimReaper Idle Uncle Danny the ether bunny

September 13 - Bristol, England - Exchange jules Der L oldernie
September 14 - Brighton, England - Concorde 2 jules
September 15 - Tilburg, The Netherlands - Midi Theater - Incubate Festival Alex- Michael Jordan jules Lunica
September 16 - Tilburg, The Netherlands - Midi Theater - Incubate Festival Alex- Michael Jordan jules Lunica
September 18 - Angers, France - Le Chabada - Levitation France Festival
September 19 - Paris, France - Le Bataclan jules Garnz
September 20 - Belfort, France - La Poudriere
September 21 - Cologne, Germany - Underground jules
September 22 - Hamburg, Germany - Logo
September 23 - Bremen, Germany - Lagerhaus
September 24 - Berlin, Germany - Berghain/Panorama Bar Garnz
September 25 - Leipzig, Germany - UT Connewitz
September 26 - Prague, Czech Republic - Futurum
September 27 - Budapest, Hungary - A38
September 28 - Vienna, Austria - Arena Drumfreak
September 29 - Zagreb, Croatia - Mochvara
September 30 - Bologna, Italy - Locomotiv
October 1 - Milan, Italy - Leoncavallo jules  Black Stallone Ruspa
October 2 - Feyzin, France - L'Epicerie Moderne
October 3 - Pratteln, Switzerland - Z7 Konzertfabrik (Up In Smoke Festival) buddy holiday ripz
October 5 - Munich, Germany - Hansa 39
October 6 - Frankfurt, Germany - Zoom
October 8 - Reading, England - Sub 89 jules
October 9 - Manchester, England - Gorilla maffymaff
October 10 - London, England - Electric Ballroom jules buddy holiday StrangerDanger

meezer

Sept 1 - Neurolux - Boise, ID

Radar! :o
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Sludgebaby

Just a question to my neighbours to the south: Did the Melvins purposely not book anything on 9/11 because people still mourn on that day or something? Is it a holiday? My Betty Boop calendar says it's Patriot Day which seems ridiculous to me. I'm happily seeing Norm MacDonald on 9/11 and I'm anticipating hearing some tasteless jokes about it!
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

Idlehanz

Quote from: Sludgebaby on September 02, 2015, 07:19:31 PM
Just a question to my neighbours to the south: Did the Melvins purposely not book anything on 9/11 because people still mourn on that day or something? Is it a holiday? My Betty Boop calendar says it's Patriot Day which seems ridiculous to me. I'm happily seeing Norm MacDonald on 9/11 and I'm anticipating hearing some tasteless jokes about it!

They probably didn't book anything on 9/11 as they're needing time to get over to Europe for the tour that starts there on 9/13. They only have four days ( three really) between the end of the west coast mini-tour and starting a new European tour. 

9/11 isn't a holiday and I doubt any touring bands take that day off.  It's just working out that way this time.

Sludgebaby

Quote from: Idlehanz on September 02, 2015, 07:29:15 PM

They probably didn't book anything on 9/11 as they're needing time to get over to Europe for the tour that starts there on 9/13. They only have four days ( three really) between the end of the west coast mini-tour and starting a new European tour. 

9/11 isn't a holiday and I doubt any touring bands take that day off.  It's just working out that way this time.

Ahhh right didn't look at the locations just the dates. But still, is Patriot Day a holiday?
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

Captain CoryCory

Last time I saw a September 11 show it was GWAR. Last time I ever got to see Oderus on the stage and tasteless jokes were aplenty.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: jules on August 31, 2015, 03:58:11 AM

Sept 9 -San Francisco, CA - Great American Music Hall  GrimReaper Idle Uncle Danny the ether bunny
This is going to be an amazing show.  I'm hoping for pictures!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Sludgebaby

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on September 02, 2015, 08:05:12 PM

Last time I saw a September 11 show it was GWAR. Last time I ever got to see Oderus on the stage and tasteless jokes were aplenty.

I would expect nothing less from Oderus :lol: Awesome

Dumpster D

Have a great time at the shows guys!  8)

Uncle Danny

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on September 02, 2015, 08:44:33 PM
Quote from: jules on August 31, 2015, 03:58:11 AM

This is going to be an amazing show.  I'm hoping for pictures!

Yeah, it's a great venue.  Assuming I manage to wrangle a last minute ticket (long, boring story... actually not long, but definitely boring), I'll be sure to set you up with some photos of the show and the boardies.

At the least, I'll get you some snaps of me, Grim and Idle... and Ether if we can find him.  Which shouldn't be difficult seeing as he's like 9' tall.

Michael Jordan

Hallo Dutchies, hoe gaat het met je?

I require your assistance in regards to the Tilburg show please...

I've got a flight from Brussels (Zaventem) to Lisbon early Thursday morning (17th) . I have to be at the Brussels airport at around 4.30 am. The Melvins show at Tilburg ends around 23:30 on Wednesday night so I've only got a few hours.

I can't find any public transport that goes from Tilburg to Brussels, especially at night...
Also, I couldn't find a car rental with a pick up in Holland and a drop off at Brussels.

Any suggestions? how much would a taxi cost from Tilburg to Brussels?

dankjewel!

Why say no to drugs when you can say yes?

Alex-

Quote from: Michael Jordan on September 11, 2015, 06:42:03 AM
Hallo Dutchies, hoe gaat het met je?

I require your assistance in regards to the Tilburg show please...

I've got a flight from Brussels (Zaventem) to Lisbon early Thursday morning (17th) . I have to be at the Brussels airport at around 4.30 am. The Melvins show at Tilburg ends around 23:30 on Wednesday night so I've only got a few hours.

I can't find any public transport that goes from Tilburg to Brussels, especially at night...
Also, I couldn't find a car rental with a pick up in Holland and a drop off at Brussels.

Any suggestions? how much would a taxi cost from Tilburg to Brussels?

dankjewel!

I just checked these so called ''taxi calculators'' and i'm afraid a drive from Tilburg to Brussels will be approximately around 280 euro. A taxi van will cost even more, around 360 euro. I don't know if these calculators are right of course, but I would expect something in that price range. For public transport you can check: http://www.ns.nl/ or http://9292.nl/#

Perhaps you can also try to find someone who is driving towards Brussels after Melvins on wednesday. I would try it on the facebook event page, i've seen people posting these kind of questions on event pages in the past.

Michael Jordan

Thanks Alex (and Meezer for the PM).
I already checked these websites - there don't seem to be any trains/buses in Belgium during the night. I'll see if I can get a ride with someone and if not I might just rent a car here in Amsterdam on Wednesday and drive it To Brussels airport after the show...
Why say no to drugs when you can say yes?