Started by ZILLA, January 25, 2015, 10:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_B

some from shows, some from a friend, some newer ones
missing a few from the 2000/2001 tours
yellow stag sticker also resides on my bumper

[attachment deleted by admin]

jules

Idle's uncut sheets and J_B's Bullhead stickers are equally fapworthy.

ZILLA

Quote from: Peebot on January 26, 2015, 12:36:06 AM
Top one is from the Houdini release, record label promo thing. I have a couple lying around somewhere from that time. Never seen the green Kiss font one before. We did press up some Melvins Army Kiss font stickers in '93 or '94 when I was doing the fan club stuff but they definitely weren't green and they were smaller than that, if memory serves.

Where'd the photo come from, are these yours?

These are mine, they came from my friend who owned a record store in the 90's. My copy of your blessened did come with a sticker that was not glossy at all, just printed on paper. The new melvins sticker packs in the store aren't great quality. the colors rub off very easily.
########################################################################################################

jules

Quote from: ZILLA on January 27, 2015, 09:47:50 AM
the colors rub off very easily.
....what the hell are you doing with them?   :shock:

ZILLA

Quote from: jules on January 27, 2015, 09:50:15 AM
Quote from: ZILLA on January 27, 2015, 09:47:50 AM
the colors rub off very easily.
....what the hell are you doing with them?   :shock:

I thought that was their intended use! lol, I just put them on equipment cases and when they get rubbed up against by stuff there goes the color. Compared to other stickers they are just not great. Papery not plastic.
########################################################################################################

brian

J_B

Yea forgot to mention those Bullhead ones are currently being made.. thanks for the link Brian, I had lost it... also as I remember they give you a deal like buy three get three free or something ridiculous like that

jules

Quote from: J_B on January 27, 2015, 10:22:28 AM
Yea forgot to mention those Bullhead ones are currently being made.. thanks for the link Brian, I had lost it... also as I remember they give you a deal like buy three get three free or something ridiculous like that

I see they have Buzzo-related shirts and a Bullhead shirt, too.

Satchel Paige

Given your avatar is the best thing ever, what in the sam hill is going on here? I've seen the Melvs 10 times over the last 7 years and never seen stickers for sale... I'm a ducking loser.

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Satchel Paige on January 28, 2015, 11:23:11 PM

Given your avatar is the best thing ever,

Best ever. Seriously.

meezer

Quote from: Satchel Paige on January 28, 2015, 11:23:11 PM
I'm a ducking loser.
The dreaded "ducking".  :facepalm: Thanks, spellcheck! You're saving civilization!  :P
I've got the set from '01. I've got 'em in a frame, even (but it's been in the closest for years).
I bought this one by itself in either '02 or '03. It has blood on the knife. Very important.
Put it on a magnetic backing. That's the way to go. It's still in mint condition, on my fridge.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

glen

Quote from: jules on January 26, 2015, 10:31:08 AM

smokey the bear there in the upper right corner is on the back of my vehicle.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

J_B

thanks yalls... avatar pic still cracks me up... btw, can anyone date the post-90s stickers? The snake/knife and a couple others from the 2000 2x4 tour I think.. maybe held over into the next tour... then the purple girl with the head was after those.. then I think the black/white/red ones were a set of three from like 2007-8 maybe?

homeless_dad

Thanks for the link Brian! 

Just purchased.
The deal is buy 6 get them all for half price, so yeah basically what was stated.
Is Ian back yet??