Melvins Stickers

Started by ZILLA, January 25, 2015, 10:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZILLA

Quote from: homeless_dad on January 29, 2015, 09:02:35 PM
Quote from: J_B on January 27, 2015, 10:22:28 AM
Yea forgot to mention those Bullhead ones are currently being made.. thanks for the link Brian, I had lost it... also as I remember they give you a deal like buy three get three free or something ridiculous like that
Thanks for the link Brian! 

Just purchased.
The deal is buy 6 get them all for half price, so yeah basically what was stated.

Are they licensed by the mel?
########################################################################################################

Idlehanz

Quote from: ZILLA on January 29, 2015, 10:20:41 PM
Yea forgot to mention those Bullhead ones are currently being made.. thanks for the link Brian, I had lost it... also as I remember they give you a deal like buy three get three free or something ridiculous like that

Just purchased.
The deal is buy 6 get them all for half price, so yeah basically what was stated.

I highly doubt it. If they were, they'd be on sale through Revolve with the other stuff.

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Idlehanz on January 29, 2015, 10:34:47 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on January 29, 2015, 10:20:41 PM

Just purchased.

I highly doubt it. If they were, they'd be on sale through Revolve with the other stuff.

This site seems like they have an Etsy type thing going on here. He probably just scanned the image and sent it in and now gets money for selling the image on shirts and stickers. I doubt the Melvins even know about these. Or maybe they do and don't care but I seriously doubt they are endorsed by the band.

jules

Quote from: brian on January 26, 2015, 04:08:01 PM

Anyone have either of the top three stickers here for sale or trade, PM me.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

anybody who has stickers to unload hit me up!
########################################################################################################

jules

Quote from: ZILLA on February 03, 2015, 10:54:42 PM
Hey! Join the queue!   :D

ZILLA

Quote from: jules on February 04, 2015, 05:16:15 AM
Quote from: ZILLA on February 03, 2015, 10:54:42 PM
Hey! Join the queue!   :D

Okay I'll take it up the rear.

ZILLA

I Scored some more of the white stickers promoting the Houdini album. I have 1-2 I can trade

homeless_dad

I'm still waiting on my bullhead stickers. It's been 2 weeks since I ordered. I have the increasing feeling that I got ripped off.
Is Ian back yet??

jules

Quote from: homeless_dad on February 16, 2015, 01:24:35 PM
I'm still waiting on my bullhead stickers. It's been 2 weeks since I ordered. I have the increasing feeling that I got ripped off.
Mine arrived.

Sludgebaby

stickers scare the hell out of me, I never know where to put them and then I'm afraid I'll regret it after I put them down  :(
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

meezer

Quote from: Sludgebaby on February 24, 2015, 11:10:11 PM
stickers scare the hell out of me, I never know where to put them and then I'm afraid I'll regret it after I put them down  :(
Get this stuff from a hobby shop and turn them into magnets. Cuts with ordinary scissors. Any shape.
http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Magnet-Sheets-Inches-03270/dp/B00006HN5Q
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Sludgebaby

Quote from: meezer on February 24, 2015, 11:30:14 PM
Quote from: Sludgebaby on February 24, 2015, 11:10:11 PM
Get this stuff from a hobby shop and turn them into magnets. Cuts with ordinary scissors. Any shape.
http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Magnet-Sheets-Inches-03270/dp/B00006HN5Q

Genius! I actually think I might have some of that lying around, thanks!
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

meezer

Quote from: Sludgebaby on February 25, 2015, 12:07:42 AM

Genius! I actually think I might have some of that lying around, thanks!
No problem!