Author Topic: Michael "the hack" Hann talks shit about the Melvins  (Read 483 times)

Offline PepsiMike

• merch vulture
    • View Profile
Michael "the hack" Hann talks shit about the Melvins
« on: March 01, 2018, 05:26:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/MichaelAHann/status/968815148805869569

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/feb/28/music-patrons-proteges-kurt-cobain-kanye-west

From Kurt Cobain espousing the middling Melvins to Kanye West signing a singer from the library circuit, an artist’s ability to make great music doesn’t always mean they can identify it

Online GrimReaper

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Michael "the hack" Hann talks shit about the Melvins
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 07:13:54 PM »
What an anus giblet.

Offline #2 Pencil

• Fears SNIVLEM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 07:21:53 PM »
He listens to the radio. He writes for the guardian. So that makes him an expert on what people should like. Hey, I go to church so I know everything about religion.
I heard their periods attract bears

Offline Stonergrunge

• godfather of grunge
  • Julk-Ælk Burokk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 08:32:33 PM »
Two great comments below the article:

JoeOrdinary
18h ago
3 4

I knew nothing of Melvins yesterday but have since done some research.

Dale Crover, their drummer, played on the first Nirvanna demo tapes. Buzz Osborne introduced Kurt Cobain to Dave Grohl. So damn straight Cobain was honour bound to champion them. I'm from the tracks I've heard, The Foo Fighters have been recreating Melvins tracks ever since.

So thanks for the article, you've made a new Melvins convert.

Is this the right time to say, up yours Haan! Hoist with your own petard.

FretlessBasser JoeOrdinary
10h ago
0 1
Well at least Haan's shoddy journalism and piss poor article has helped gain another Melvins fan. Take your time discovering their music, the band has been around for a long time now. I always preferred Melvins to Nirvana, I still do in fact.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love.
Foot fetishism means love, because, it's the magic of feet odor... Long live depravation.

Offline johnnyg

• INDEEEEEED
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 07:14:25 AM »
Meh... douchebags be douchebaggin'. This is clearly kind of a troll-style article- the point being to incite reaction. But, he's not even Piers Morgan- he's a Piers Morgan wanna be.

Offline Mecha Mummy Jr.

• former bassist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 09:31:56 PM »
Meh... douchebags be douchebaggin'. This is clearly kind of a troll-style article- the point being to incite reaction. But, he's not even Piers Morgan- he's a Piers Morgan wanna be.

Being a Piers Morgan wannabe is about 50x more shameful than deciding you don't care for the Melvins, Morgan's not so much a person as an error made flesh

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • A HUNKA HUNKA BURNING MERCH!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2018, 10:43:14 PM »
I'll say it again. What's greater than someone opening their piehole and letting you know they're an absolute bozo from the word go? No time wasted on that douche nozzle.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/pallas-both-the-price-and-reward-for-incarnation-meezerpocalypse-remix

Offline ))))((((

• descendant of shirley temple
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2018, 04:54:26 AM »
Being a Piers Morgan wannabe is about 50x more shameful than deciding you don't care for the Melvins, Morgan's not so much a person as an error made flesh
I couldn't agree more. Always detested that man.