The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deatheats

wynoocheewildman

Oy ve! Are they gonna be Haynes beefy t's? Cuz I am very susceptible to chafing and don't wanna get a rash! Oh! C'mon people. Get over that stupid shit. I think we have Kyle's cousin Kyle over here.
Dennis the Menace says "Jeepers!" too damn much.

danimal

Quote from: deatheats on February 12, 2015, 05:35:26 PM
Quote from: danimal on February 12, 2015, 03:12:39 PM

I actually own that particular comic...completely forgot about it.

It's not a very memorable run, except for maybe the cool JR Jr cover. I don't remember at all what's inside it.

ps- I think the shirt design is very cool.

meezer

Quote from: wynoocheewildman on February 13, 2015, 10:36:00 AM
Oy ve! Are they gonna be Haynes beefy t's? Cuz I am very susceptible to chafing and don't wanna get a rash! Oh! C'mon people. Get over that stupid shit. I think we have Kyle's cousin Kyle over here.
Welcome back, Nootch!
I halfway agree on the maker of the shirt. My question is do you put them in the dryer? I don't, and my shirts last forever.

*main thread here*
http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=19835.msg542235#msg542235
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(PAUL)

I should start doing that. Problem is I live in a tiny condo so not too much space, plus it's like 10 degrees outside right now.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

meezer

Quote from: (PAUL) on February 13, 2015, 03:36:27 PM
I should start doing that. Problem is I live in a tiny condo so not too much space, plus it's like 10 degrees outside right now.
That's why you should live in the clothes dryer, er desert!  :wink:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(PAUL)

Quote from: meezer on February 13, 2015, 03:41:10 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on February 13, 2015, 03:36:27 PM
That's why you should live in the clothes dryer, er desert!  :wink:
It was nice when I visited in November, but I don't think I'd like it there in July and August.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

John Schuller

I would wear that shirt for sure. Love Melvins and love Marvel Comics.

Ready to contribute at least $100 towards this Kickstarter. When does it start?

Idlehanz

Quote from: sadcorps on February 15, 2015, 12:41:47 PM
I would wear that shirt for sure. Love Melvins and love Marvel Comics.

Ready to contribute at least $100 towards this Kickstarter. When does it start?

We haven't set an exact date yet as some prizes and price teirs are still being ironed out, but it's not to far off.

blacksanta

I absolutely plan on donating to this. What I would like to see more than anything is just a list of the givers in the  credits....even if teeny-tiny font for 1/2 a second. More than a t-shirt or a sticker, it would feel like being a little part of history. Regardless, I am so grateful that this is happening and I cannot wait for the final product.
Also melvins is gay cuz some of their songs are just noise, i tell you this so you all don't buy albums and find out only one two songs is good on them.

Satchel Paige

meezer

Quote from: Satchel Paige on February 15, 2015, 08:14:32 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 11, 2015, 11:03:18 PM
A lovely picture of a Melvins kickstarter shirt.  :D
Alright meez what gives? Thought said this wasn't happening?
No, sir! You were asking why this shirt wasn't in the Revolve Store.
Two completely different things.  =;

Satchel Paige

Quote from: meezer on February 15, 2015, 08:22:06 PM

Well dagnabbit where do I get one?

meezer

Quote from: Satchel Paige on February 15, 2015, 08:33:54 PM

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 15, 2015, 01:10:04 PM

We haven't set an exact date yet as some prizes and price teirs are still being ironed out, but it's not to far off.
You want me to message you when it comes out? Like a Melvins alarm clock?  :D

Idlehanz

Quote from: Satchel Paige on February 15, 2015, 08:33:54 PM
Quote from: meezer on February 15, 2015, 08:22:06 PM

Here's the thing. 

This design is a mock-up of a shirt we hope to have as a prize when we start the kickstarter for The Colossus Of Destiny: A Melvins Tale.  We have no set date for when the kickstarter will launch, but it's not to far off.

Believe me, you all will know when it launches.  I'll make sure of it.