The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

Quote from: Idlehanz on February 15, 2015, 09:01:44 PM

Here's the thing. 

This design is a mock-up of a shirt we hope to have as a prize when we start the kickstarter for The Colossus Of Destiny: A Melvins Tale.  We have no set date for when the kickstarter will launch, but it's not to far off.

Believe me, you all will know when it launches.  I'll make sure of it.
Thanks.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

anaconda

Satchel Paige

I concur

No genious ideas like selling the shirt and put proceeds toward the kickstarter? To show those who contributed?

Dan_Halen

Los ticka toe rest

(the) Razor

A credit in the film if it hasn't been said before, I think a color of noise did this.
Don't click this

meezer

Quote from: Satchel Paige on February 16, 2015, 12:20:34 AM
I concur

No genious ideas like selling the shirt and put proceeds toward the kickstarter? To show those who contributed?
I believe you need to stay away from funding your own kickstarter.
I could be wrong about that, but is it really that far off from Tony Soprano territory?  :-k
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(PAUL)

Max: The two cardinal rules of producing are one: Never put your own money in the show.
Leo: And two?
Max: [yelling] Never put your own money in the show!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Hot Pants

2 and 1/2 pages about a shirt later...

BLU-RAY audio on a BD please! this would be #1 for me.

i like the credits idea too. all the other stuff is just stuff thats going to sit one some shelf collecting dust for me. still, stuff is cool too. ill be chipping in for sure.

but i want the highest possible quality sound and picture. sound especially. any chance at all that we can get this on BD?
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

Rusty Shackleford

How about if you donate $40 or more you get a shirt.  Sort like a tv fundraiser except you get a Melvins shirt instead of a tote bag.  Then you could go up from there.  $100 gets you a shirt, stickers, and your name in the credits.  The prizes could be whatever, but you get the idea. 

Sun Ra was RIGHT!

oldies radio

a trip to the auto parts store with the melvins crew.
it would just be nice if they were going somewhere on my to do list.  :P
All analog. Reel to reel. Fab Four. Little Deuce Coupe. Under My Thumb. Who's better than the Funk Brothers? No one!

meezer

Sludgebaby

Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on February 19, 2015, 11:34:15 AM
How about if you donate $40 or more you get a shirt.  Sort like a tv fundraiser except you get a Melvins shirt instead of a tote bag.  Then you could go up from there.  $100 gets you a shirt, stickers, and your name in the credits.  The prizes could be whatever, but you get the idea. 

Sun Ra was RIGHT!

I looked up "melvins tote bag"

I'd buy it
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

anaconda

Idlehanz

The Kickstarter is very close to being ready. Keep an eye on the facebook page for more details. I'll post a new thread when it's ready as well.

www.facebook.com/melvinstale

bUTTHOLEmAN

Arik Roper, Skinner, Haze artwork..  :buzz:

*edit* and Walsby!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus