The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(the) flutter nuts

Is there gonna be a "big" donation to get EVERYTHING?
I got the shits real bad.

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 05, 2015, 02:05:56 PM
The Kickstarter is very close to being ready. Keep an eye on the facebook page for more details. I'll post a new thread when it's ready as well.

www.facebook.com/melvinstale

On behalf of us who are not on Facesmack, I thank you good sir!

Idlehanz

Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on March 05, 2015, 03:25:29 PM

Details are still be worked out, so I can't say one way or another right now.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(the) flutter nuts

I got the shits real bad.

StrangerDanger

jules

This is academic. You will discover you have to pick your kids up from school at exactly the same moment the Kickstarter is announced. This will make you fly into a frustrated rage which will inadvertently cause you to break the DC connection to your laptop. You will then graze your knuckles on some old drawers looking for the battery which you will later remember leaving at your practice room the previous Friday. Further fumbling with your mobile in the school playground will cause you to drop it into a small tank of waste oil, disabling it forever. When you finally find an internet connection, 43 minutes later and in the office of the school nurse, you will discover you have missed the Big Prize by only one minute. This will cause you to type DONKEY COCK FUCK in at least three different Subjects here, and two FUCK SHIT PISS AXOLOTL WHORES on the AmRep forum.

You will eventually buy the Big Prize, second hand,  from either The Crybaby or me in around July of 2018.

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Captain Howdy on March 06, 2015, 10:55:10 AM
Quote from: jules on March 06, 2015, 09:47:11 AM
This is academic. You will discover you have to pick your kids up from school at exactly the same moment the Kickstarter is announced. This will make you fly into a frustrated rage which will inadvertently cause you to break the DC connection to your laptop. You will then graze your knuckles on some old drawers looking for the battery which you will later remember leaving at your practice room the previous Friday. Further fumbling with your mobile in the school playground will cause you to drop it into a small tank of waste oil, disabling it forever. When you finally find an internet connection, 43 minutes later and in the office of the school nurse, you will discover you have missed the Big Prize by only one minute. This will cause you to type DONKEY COCK FUCK in at least three different Subjects here, and two FUCK SHIT PISS AXOLOTL WHORES on the AmRep forum.

You will eventually buy the Big Prize, second hand,  from either The Crybaby or me in around July of 2018.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brian

Quote from: jules on March 06, 2015, 09:47:11 AM

=D> genius

John Schuller

How about this idea for a Kickstarter prize?

Breakfast or Lunch with Melvins at Cracker Barrel during Melvins tour!
(Up to the winner to get to Cracker Barrel on time, Melvins are not responsible for people arriving late and missing out. Up to the winner to pay the bill for everyone at the table. This way the Melvins at least get something out of the meal!)

meezer

Quote from: sadcorps on March 06, 2015, 01:55:40 PM
How about this idea for a Kickstarter prize?

Breakfast or Lunch with Melvins at Cracker Barrel during Melvins tour!
(Up to the winner to get to Cracker Barrel on time, Melvins are not responsible for people arriving late and missing out. Up to the winner to pay the bill for everyone at the table. This way the Melvins at least get something out of the meal!)
You mean, other than my charming company?  #-o

Their reaction to breakfast with me.  :cobain:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Crack open those piggy banks.

Here's the early word, just for you guys and gals on the board.

We're going to launch the kickstarter this Monday (March 9th) at 11 am PST.