Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on March 06, 2015, 09:47:11 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on March 05, 2015, 03:25:29 PM
Is there gonna be a "big" donation to get EVERYTHING?
This is academic. You will discover you have to pick your kids up from school at exactly the same moment the Kickstarter is announced. This will make you fly into a frustrated rage which will inadvertently cause you to break the DC connection to your laptop. You will then graze your knuckles on some old drawers looking for the battery which you will later remember leaving at your practice room the previous Friday. Further fumbling with your mobile in the school playground will cause you to drop it into a small tank of waste oil, disabling it forever. When you finally find an internet connection, 43 minutes later and in the office of the school nurse, you will discover you have missed the Big Prize by only one minute. This will cause you to type DONKEY COCK FUCK in at least three different Subjects here, and two FUCK SHIT PISS AXOLOTL WHORES on the AmRep forum.

You will eventually buy the Big Prize, second hand,  from either The Crybaby or me in around July of 2018.

Hahahahaha!!! You are probably right!
I got the shits real bad.

vince furnier

lemme just check my schedule. oh, DONKEY COCK FUCK! FUCK SHIT PISS ASSHOLE WHORES!
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: vince furnier on March 08, 2015, 09:28:15 AM
lemme just check my schedule. oh, DONKEY COCK FUCK! FUCK SHIT PISS ASSHOLE WHORES!

Hehehehe!

Idlehanz

Less than two hours.....

www.melvinsmovie.com

www.facebook.com/melvinstale

(the) flutter nuts

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 09, 2015, 11:46:10 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on March 09, 2015, 11:43:32 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on March 09, 2015, 11:13:23 AM
Less than two hours.....

www.melvinsmovie.com

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Is a kickstarter in and of itself, something to get excited about??? Then again i don't really know how they work so im intrigued nonetheless.

It is exciting. Being able to help fund something tobe made that you think is awesome and getting some really cool rare type stuff

Idlehanz

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 09, 2015, 11:46:10 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on March 09, 2015, 11:43:32 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on March 09, 2015, 11:13:23 AM
Less than two hours.....

www.melvinsmovie.com

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Is a kickstarter in and of itself, something to get excited about??? Then again i don't really know how they work so im intrigued nonetheless.

I've spent the last three years working on this movie.  Every vacation day I've had, I've worked on the movie.  Every extra dollar I've made, has been put towards this movie.  Every day after work, I work on the movie. Every weekend, I work on the movie.

So yes, it's something to get excited about.  All of Bob's effort and all of my effort on this comes down to whether or not the movie gets funding , so that we can finish it.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 09, 2015, 12:35:34 PM

You should ask Brian to put a mention about it on the Melvins.net homepage since some fans may not venture into the forum.

That's a good idea

(the) flutter nuts

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

(the) flutter nuts