The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(PAUL)

I'm in. Everything looks pretty sweet as far as rewards. Here's hoping it raises the funds!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Bro Hammer

Looks like me and only one other person picked the Skinner $100 donation so far. I'm kinda surprised. It's an awesome design.
It's exciting to watch the numbers go up and up and up! I got in right before it hit 5k. While at work even. 8)
I'm so excited for this and I just know it's going to get funded. Like I've told Hanzy several times in the past three years he and Bob are doing "Gods Work". I'm also grateful that I was smart enough to save that $100 just for this. I wish I could give more, fuck I wish I could pay for the whole thing!

moose

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 09, 2015, 05:33:25 PM
Quote from: moose on March 09, 2015, 05:28:10 PM
So the film is released in 2016. Does the delivery date of June 2015 stand true for the DVD/blu Ray as well as other exclusives?

Which prize level are you looking at?

There's a * by any mention of the film that notes that it's released in early 2016.
oh yeah. My mistake.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

brian

I posted something on the main page, hope it helps! The pledge total is doing great so far! Do we need to get some online petitions to talk Lori, Joe & Mark into doing interviews for this thing?

moose

Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Regarding the 3dvd/blu ray prize
QuoteWooden Box, with art by Mackie Osbourne. It contains an extra disc of full length interviews, live performances and videos, behind the scenes footage and many more surprises. Alongside reproduced prints and photos from the bands archives and a special edition movie T-shirt.
Are the 'reproduced photos' actual photos, or band archive pictures shown on the extra disc?  Is the design for the special edition shirt finished; is it possible to see what it looks like?  Thanks!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Idlehanz

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 09, 2015, 07:26:13 PM
Regarding the 3dvd/blu ray prize
QuoteWooden Box, with art by Mackie Osbourne. It contains an extra disc of full length interviews, live performances and videos, behind the scenes footage and many more surprises. Alongside reproduced prints and photos from the bands archives and a special edition movie T-shirt.
Are the 'reproduced photos' actual photos, or band archive pictures shown on the extra disc?  Is the design for the special edition shirt finished; is it possible to see what it looks like?  Thanks!

The reproductions will be actual physical copies of things.

The T-shirt will be of our Mackie designed logo. 

DC

1. This is awesome

2. I remember when this was just a twinkle in ol hanzys bloodshot eyes

3. This is fuckin' awesome

Dumpster D

GiveMe45

meezer

Quote from: meezer on March 09, 2015, 09:43:15 PM
Decisions, decisions.....   :evil:

Ok, dumb question time. This is my first backscatter that I've participated in.
I selected one reward, went through the process, all good.
I still want the DVD, I click on it, nothing. Can you only select one reward?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

anaconda

meezer

Quote from: anaconda on March 09, 2015, 10:35:16 PM
just click manage and you can change your choice
But I want two choices. Or do I just put the second one in my wife's name?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

anaconda

i can't answer that, but manage is beside your pledge claim

Idlehanz

Quote from: meezer on March 09, 2015, 10:41:23 PM
Quote from: anaconda on March 09, 2015, 10:35:16 PM
just click manage and you can change your choice
But I want two choices. Or do I just put the second one in my wife's name?

I don't know why, but Kickstarter won't allow two choices. If you want another item, you'll have to either make up another log in or have a friend or family member grab it.