The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meezer

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 09, 2015, 11:03:01 PM
Quote from: meezer on March 09, 2015, 10:41:23 PM
Quote from: anaconda on March 09, 2015, 10:35:16 PM
just click manage and you can change your choice
But I want two choices. Or do I just put the second one in my wife's name?

I don't know why, but Kickstarter won't allow two choices. If you want another item, you'll have to either make up another log in or have a friend or family member grab it.
Thanks. You guys are killing this thing. It's like Rocky with the speed bag!
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

anaconda

(PAUL)

Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

(the) Razor

Props to the person who donated $2.5K. Champion effort.

I just pitched in, hope this is successful - what an amazing documentary this will be....10/10 rating on IMDB :lol:
Don't click this

buddy holiday

Quote from: Idlehanz on March 09, 2015, 07:39:19 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 09, 2015, 07:26:13 PM
Regarding the 3dvd/blu ray prize
QuoteWooden Box, with art by Mackie Osbourne. It contains an extra disc of full length interviews, live performances and videos, behind the scenes footage and many more surprises. Alongside reproduced prints and photos from the bands archives and a special edition movie T-shirt.
Are the 'reproduced photos' actual photos, or band archive pictures shown on the extra disc?  Is the design for the special edition shirt finished; is it possible to see what it looks like?  Thanks!

The reproductions will be actual physical copies of things.

The T-shirt will be of our Mackie designed logo. 

thanks for clarifying. this is what i was hoping for!
so excited for this!

meezer

backers
$27,926
pledged of $75,000 goal
days to go !!!
:excited: :excited: :excited:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

glen

be a stand up guy and finish them out, would ya meez?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

meezer

Quote from: glen on March 10, 2015, 10:06:46 AM
Er, by hand?  :shock:

[attachment deleted by admin]

glen

Quote from: meezer on March 10, 2015, 10:29:14 AM

if you can earn a cool $47,000 that way then whatever it takes I guess.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

meezer

Quote from: glen on March 10, 2015, 10:57:59 AM
Quote from: meezer on March 10, 2015, 10:29:14 AM

if you can earn a cool $47,000 that way then whatever it takes I guess.
Here I go!   :anonymous:

Satchel Paige

Quote from: brian on March 09, 2015, 06:29:56 PM
I posted something on the main page, hope it helps! The pledge total is doing great so far! Do we need to get some online petitions to talk Lori, Joe & Mark into doing interviews for this thing?

Please! 3 very important pieces of history.

(the) Razor

I'm sure Mark would be into it. He is on YouTube and only last year he explained a few things in the live videos and fondly reminisced about those days.
Don't click this

Sludgebaby

kick ass stuff guys! I'll try and get some money together for the hoodie, although the premiere would be amazing
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

z

[Pledge $300 or more.  "Collectors Deluxe Edition 3 Disc DVD or Blu-Ray*. Packaged in a signed and numbered hand crafted Wooden Box, with art by Mackie Osbourne. It contains an extra disc of full length interviews, live performances and videos, behind the scenes footage and many more surprises.."]

Will the 2 or 3 disc DVD set be available to buy after the documentary is presumably released? (without the hand crafted wooden box, of course)

Or is the extra disc of full length interviews, live performances and videos, & behind the scenes footage only available to those who dish out the $300 now?

(PAUL)

Just $43,763 to go! At this rate you only need to raise $1,562.96 a day will meet the goal!
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.