The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GiveMe45

If I lived in the area I'd strongly consider the batting cage date with Dale. 

Too bad there's not a round of golf with Buzz....

StrangerDanger

The right sponsor, not Pepsi. And then there is many ways to sponsor. But hey, don't listen to the Berzerker!

molotov

HOLY FUCK!
I've just known about this stuff and it's awesome.
Pledged some money, hope there will be no problems with shipping to my lovely Putinland.

And, yeah, Hanzy, you're great.

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

molotov

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 14, 2015, 10:09:14 AM
:shock:

Woah Molotov, where have you been??
Well, I don't know, I'm just very busy IRL.

Anyway, glad to see you all here, guys.

meezer

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 14, 2015, 12:53:21 PM
Quote from: (PAUL) on March 10, 2015, 06:55:13 PM
you only need to raise $1,562.96 a day will meet the goal!
Curiously, that's down to $1260.95 per day now, so it's heading in the right direction. I think the next week or so might be interesting seeing how it goes. Whether it evens out a bit or keeps going. As long as the money steadily rolls in as it has done i can't see there being a problem. It's funny that im not personally interested in pledging to the film BUT i have found myself really interested in this project as a whole and seeing how it's going.
Open up that wallet, penny pitcher!  :P
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

molotov

Quote from: meezer on March 14, 2015, 01:19:41 PM
Curiously, that's down to $1260.95 per day now, so it's heading in the right direction. I think the next week or so might be interesting seeing how it goes. Whether it evens out a bit or keeps going. As long as the money steadily rolls in as it has done i can't see there being a problem. It's funny that im not personally interested in pledging to the film BUT i have found myself really interested in this project as a whole and seeing how it's going.
Yep, what a pussy. Poor russian oiler can find a hundred bucks to support a movie about his favorite band, even if USD is twice more expensive for him now.

Idlehanz

Quote from: molotov on March 14, 2015, 07:52:21 AM
HOLY FUCK!
I've just known about this stuff and it's awesome.
Pledged some money, hope there will be no problems with shipping to my lovely Putinland.

And, yeah, Hanzy, you're great.

Good to see you back.  Thanks for helping us out!

molotov

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Chief Ten Beers

I feel the same way. Basically, what's in it for me? I don't give a shit about getting "free" downloads in return, & I am not impressed by the T-shirts(sorry not a comic fan) and I have bought 3 of Walsby's Melvins shirts in the last year. Sorry I'm just not throwing down $300 to get a 3rd bonus DVD that won't be in the retail release. I could close this thing out right now to finish it. But for something I'd watch 3 times a year?, no thanks.

I think Buzz/Dale could care less if this thing gets released. If they wanted it done, it would be, on their terms. I think they're looking at it as a true fan project, and are sitting on the sidelines sort of hoping/wanting for it to be done in this new way via kickstarter.

DC

Let's all go to this thread and be negative about this thing that Hanzys been working on for years. Yea cool. Glad you don't wanna pay whateverthefuckity. Thanks for cuntrubuting.

Sludgebaby

Quote from: Sludgebaby on February 28, 2015, 04:58:50 PM
Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on February 19, 2015, 11:34:15 AM
How about if you donate $40 or more you get a shirt.  Sort like a tv fundraiser except you get a Melvins shirt instead of a tote bag.  Then you could go up from there.  $100 gets you a shirt, stickers, and your name in the credits.  The prizes could be whatever, but you get the idea. 

Sun Ra was RIGHT!

I looked up "melvins tote bag"

I'd buy it

I still think you should go with the tote bags
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

anaconda

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 14, 2015, 06:03:44 PM
I think Buzz/Dale could care less if this thing gets released.

WRONG! They have gone on record on FB saying that this is a cool project being
executed by friends of theirs. It should be supported as such. Geez man!

brian

Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 14, 2015, 06:03:44 PM

I feel the same way. Basically, what's in it for me? I don't give a shit about getting "free" downloads in return, & I am not impressed by the T-shirts(sorry not a comic fan) and I have bought 3 of Walsby's Melvins shirts in the last year. Sorry I'm just not throwing down $300 to get a 3rd bonus DVD that won't be in the retail release. I could close this thing out right now to finish it. But for something I'd watch 3 times a year?, no thanks.

I think Buzz/Dale could care less if this thing gets released. If they wanted it done, it would be, on their terms. I think they're looking at it as a true fan project, and are sitting on the sidelines sort of hoping/wanting for it to be done in this new way via kickstarter.

Okay we get it, you're an asshole.