The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

all I know is this means batting cage/pizza party with your friend and mine Dale Crover for a certain banana.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

God bless Uncle Danny.

PS: new kickstarter:     the "get glen a plane ticket to LA ASAP" fund.   give early.  give often.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

meezer

=D> That's great! 
Watch out, Mr Rock Star! :disagree:
Uncle Danny, our Lord and savior! [-o<
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

glen

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

glen

Uncle Danny

Enjoy, man :)  Hope you can find a way to come out.  I just wanted it to go to someone who would appreciate it properly.

homeless_dad

Quote from: Uncle Danny on March 30, 2015, 09:41:55 AM
Enjoy, man :)  Hope you can find a way to come out.  I just wanted it to go to someone who would appreciate it properly.
=D>
Helluva guy, that Uncle Danny.
Is Ian back yet??

glen

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 30, 2015, 09:24:11 AM

I hope for Glen's sake that he's not a chump when it comes to baseball.

well let's see.. the last time I put a bat on a ball it was when I was about 12.       assuming a Fred Flintstone plastic bat on a wiffle ball doesn't count. 

in other words...    my current plan is to add the comic relief to this film. 

bUTTHOLEmAN

if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 30, 2015, 11:53:58 AM
:shock: Wow!  Be sure to take pictures!

well....    until I am THERE and LIVING IT I won't fully believe it.     a trip to LA from Detroit isn't exactly a "oh what the fuck!" for a poor old responsibility laden fucked up bastard like myself.      but we shall see.     

glen

Quote from: ))))(((( on March 30, 2015, 12:15:44 PM
Don't be so negative and defeatist. It's only 2,281 miles on a 33 hour drive. Or 754 hours on foot.

or... OR!!   a $400 plane ticket and probably pushing $500 in lodging considering the locale.         

since we're breaking it down and all.   8-[

glen

by the way....   please allow me to publicly display my private crow eating.   I didn't think they would make it.       I am beyond impressed and even more so elated.   

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: glen on March 30, 2015, 08:12:46 AM

PS: new kickstarter:     the "get glen a plane ticket to LA ASAP" fund.   give early.  give often.

You could do an interview for your kickstarter!  Title it:  The Interview 2.0, HFSPR, Vinneys redemption!
:lol:
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on March 30, 2015, 12:36:37 PM
Quote from: glen on March 30, 2015, 08:12:46 AM

You could do an interview for your kickstarter!  Title it:  The Interview 2.0, HFSPR, Vinneys redemption!
:lol:

:lol: :lol:

what.... and hold it hostage like Vinney has?      I don't have that much cruelty in my body. 

glen