The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain CoryCory

Got the same four tracks, really killer sound. That version of "The Fool, The Meddling Idiot" absolutely rips!

El Gato

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on July 16, 2015, 10:35:56 PM
Got the same four tracks, really killer sound. That version of "The Fool, The Meddling Idiot" absolutely rips!

I really wish I would've got in on this now. That's one of my favorite songs, along with Black Stooges.

(PAUL)

Well I got the 6 songs and the other two are amazon/AMAZON and Hag Me.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: (PAUL) on July 17, 2015, 02:15:12 PM
Well I got the 6 songs and the other two are amazon/AMAZON and Hag Me.
Thanks.  Four more unknown songs to go!
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

meezer

Helping a great cause never felt so good!  =D>

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

DC

Got the shirt.

It doesn't fit right, the colors are off, I'm somehow more repulsive when I'm wearing it, I don't like the way it feels, and it smells funny. Fuck you and all of your hard work.

Jk it's awesome.

Dumpster D

The Shirt Arrived!

Came home from a long night at work, And it was waiting for me, Ahhh, all the way from Cali and Still warm off the press too!!!

Really Thankful that hard working people are handling with care, this long Awaited project!

thank you!  :D

I was happy enough Just making the donation to make this happen, and getting this shirt in Return Really makes me feel part of something really special, with a lot of really awesome people involved to make something Great like this happen.

Cant thank you enough, I love this shirt, I would love to hear those Cool Songs etc...maybe someone could hook me up or something, I have Sexual Favors in trade.

PS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

(PAUL)

When I write checks I usually put sexual favors in the memo field.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Idlehanz

I've seen a smattering of people on various sites saying that they have not received their download codes.  If anyone has not yet received their codes, please check the following:

Check your spam folder.  The email address info@melvinsmovie.com isn't something you probably get a lot of emails from so your service may have shoved it away.

Do a search in your email for info@melvinsmovie.com    That may find it.

If you still cannot find it, send me an email at  info@melvinsmovie.com.  I have a list of all codes sent out and to which email, as well if they've been redeemed or not.  I can fix you up.

Hot Pants

listening to the download now, finally. didnt get to see "The Fool..." live unfortunately, but hearing it is great!

no tee for me. i wanted a poster and the physical release, but there wasnt that option, so i just went for the plain ol bluray.

cant wait for the movie to get released!
the place where i sleep is cold and abandoned
you can't even fathom a hole being dug so deep

meezer

Do these messages have an expiration date? I can't find mine.  #-o
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

DC

Quote from: meezer on July 29, 2015, 10:07:48 AM

I hacked Hanzes comp when he was here. Check your spam folder for dick pics.

I deleted the download sorry.

John Schuller

Had a dream last night and at some point was watching the Colossus of Destiny DVD. Great work guys!!!!

Idlehanz

Quote from: meezer on July 29, 2015, 10:07:48 AM

PM me with the email address you provided to the kickstarter and I'll take care of it.

bUTTHOLEmAN

"Making Movies part 4024. Frank Kozik talks about his love for 2-headed dogs!"
https://www.facebook.com/melvinstale
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus