The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godflesh

Shit I need that Kiss poster from 2011. I got the Brian Ewing Hollywood Cemetery poster unopened for trade if anyone's up for it.

Sorry, wrong thread.
--- Heavy user ---

Jozzy

Any new news on this? I know I can watch the movie from the link that was sent but I am holding out to watch the proper blu ray version of it.

Idlehanz

If you haven't seen it, we just updated the FB page.  The test disks came back with no problems! Third time's a charm!  So we have ordered the production to begin. 

I'm done giving dates because we and everyone else are just being disappointed by errors and so on.  But now that the test dvd's came back looking good, they're being printed up.

Chief Ten Beers

Awesome, man! Gonna be like an early Christmas present this fall. 8)

Jozzy

jules

Did Anaconda order one? I haven't read the credits. Wondering if you think it's appropriate to send a copy to his fam with a wee note explaining what it's all about and how awesome he was.

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Idlehanz

Quote from: jules on August 03, 2017, 12:21:36 PM
Did Anaconda order one? I haven't read the credits. Wondering if you think it's appropriate to send a copy to his fam with a wee note explaining what it's all about and how awesome he was.

Good idea, I don't know actually.  I'll have to look.

Captain CoryCory

Just showed up today, peeking at the second disc now! Thank you Bob & Ryan!!

DC

The discs are coming? FUCK! You did it, buddy!!!

glen

I don't know about you losers but I got mine yesterday.     

"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

deatheats