The Colossus of Destiny: A Melvins Tale

Started by Idlehanz, January 30, 2015, 07:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen

I'm still trying to figure out why that wienie DC got special mention.    :?
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Idlehanz

Quote from: ))))(((( on August 28, 2017, 09:39:58 AM
Finally just finished watching the documentary (on YouTube ha!).

PM me a link?

It should go without saying that any links to illegal streams of the movie will be deleted and I will make a case for anyone sharing the links to be banned.

If anyone wants to do the right thing , please pm me links where illegal streams and sharing sites have the movie.

Thanks!

homeless_dad

I'm waiting for the blu-ray to watch it so I can enjoy the hi def and blast the volume.

Quote from: glen on August 28, 2017, 10:07:15 AM
Something to do with hooking up Idle with a stash of his alternative adult film archive, I'm guessing.
Is Ian back yet??

jules

Quote from: homeless_dad on August 28, 2017, 12:26:29 PM
I'm waiting for the blu-ray to watch it so I can enjoy the hi def and blast the volume.

Something to do with hooking up Idle with a stash of his alternative adult film archive, I'm guessing.
And behind-the-scenes "pedicures", no doubt.

DC

Because while the nature of our friendship may be of dubious origins, it nevertheless remains constant, strong, and full of unfuckwithable brosmanship. Idle is neither classy nor a gentleman, but he is a solid 100% righteous sumbitch.

(Me saying shit like this is probably why)

Thanks a ton again man, that was an unexpected and super awesome surprise.

Idlehanz

Quote from: DC on August 28, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

Because while the nature of our friendship may be of dubious origins, it nevertheless remains constant, strong, and full of unfuckwithable brosmanship. Idle is neither classy nor a gentleman, but he is a solid 100% righteous sumbitch.

Huh?  Whats goin' on?

spliff(TONE)

Just got my Kickstarter funded Blu-Ray in the mail a few days ago. Looking forward to watching the second disc (since it'll be new to me). Watched most of the first disc earlier today; I had already seen it in the theatre and streaming on Vimeo over the last year. Audio levels for the interviews is still quite inconsistent and there is also some weird audio/video pausing and glitching a handful of times (not horrible but a hair distracting when it happens). I would have appreciated more live and behind the scenes recording studio stuff as it feels quite heavy on dialogue, but it is still worth seeing for any Melvins fan. Probably won't reel in any new fans though.

Mints

I enjoyed watching along but, speaking for myself, i wouldn't really be interested in delving back into this as such.

Don't reply...Don't reply...Don't reply...Let it go...Let it go...Let it go...

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

BERZERKER

Again I must say it`s a documentary made just the way I want a documentary to be. Good work.

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: DC on August 28, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

Didn't glen get a special mention?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

DC

Do you go out of your way to act like a dickhead or does it just come natural? I've ignored your nonsense for years but this has got to be the biggest display of asshattery I have ever seen. Someone from this community dedicated themselves for years to this project and you have the stones to come on here and flippantly announce you watched an illegal stream? What is wrong with you man? Do you enjoy being a garbage person?

glen

Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 29, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

Didn't glen get a special mention?

in all honesty... for what?   being obnoxious here?    giving a less than triple digit donation to the film?   

at this point I'm thinking I should be thankful you people are allowing me to converse with you about it.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.

glen

Quote from: DC on August 29, 2017, 12:07:56 PM

Do you go out of your way to act like a dickhead or does it just come natural? I've ignored your nonsense for years but this has got to be the biggest display of asshattery I have ever seen. Someone from this community dedicated themselves for years to this project and you have the stones to come on here and flippantly announce you watched an illegal stream? What is wrong with you man? Do you enjoy being a garbage person?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

don't forget he said he never wants to see it again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

deatheats

Glad someone said it  =D>

GiveMe45

Quote from: deatheats on August 29, 2017, 12:58:38 PM

Glad someone said it  =D>
And said a bit more eloquently than I was ready to respond.  I've playfully gotten on his case a few times about not taking things said on the internet so seriously but this is complete childish bullshit.