Author Topic: I have heard most of the band doesn't party.... What were their favorites???  (Read 4560 times)

Offline ZILLA

• descendant of shirley temple
    • View Profile
So when they did party what did they do? Dale has eaten "L" I can see it in his eyes, I am imagining also NO2 and herb???  And what are "Butt Drugs" I remember kids plugging xtc back in the late 90's.
########################################################################################################

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Looking for vocalists
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
 :lol: drugs are very important to users. I know from experience. Then, when (if, in some cases) you sober up and don't give a shit about this stuff anymore. I mean, I pay over 33 bucks a day on housing, ya know?
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Offline Sludgebaby

• shit talking thieves
  • "It's a MELVINE thing."
    • View Profile
I can honestly never imagine Dale or Buzz "partying". Moping in the corner? Yes.
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

Offline homeless_dad

• watches fox red eye
  • The lone melmon.
    • View Profile
Probably making fun of the idiots stoned outta their gord.
Is Ian back yet??

DAYSTAR

Offline Sludgebaby

• shit talking thieves
  • "It's a MELVINE thing."
    • View Profile
Probably making fun of the idiots stoned outta their gord.

that's what I do  :lol:
My favorite thing about Melvins is the goofy personality | These guys suck and Buzz is a pretentious hipster dork | This sounds nothing like Metallica. | Dales Dad was a drum, its in his blood. | King Buzzo's hair probably holds a lotta secrets | what the fuck is a stee? | Melvins as a way of life

Offline DC

• MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
I've never done coke in my life but showing up at a college party with an 8ball is just the best thing to do.

Offline glen

• Global Moderator
  • MITROWSKI!!!
    • View Profile
    • www.glenisabanana.com
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
 (signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

Offline ZILLA

• descendant of shirley temple
    • View Profile
And what are "Butt Drugs"

http://www.buttdrugs.com/

for real.

So maybe don't ask him what suppositories he prefers?
########################################################################################################

Offline meezer

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Looking for vocalists
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
And what are "Butt Drugs"

http://www.buttdrugs.com/

for real.

So maybe don't ask him what suppositories he prefers?
He's so amiable, you're bound to get a huge smile and a witty answer.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Offline FartLips

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • Lollars
    • View Profile

:buzz:
change that title to "take all your album covers and burn them", and ian is on board.
mount ambulance  "... tho it's hard to compete when my eyes keep getting distracted by Grim's juicy ass!"