Mike and the Melvins 2015

Started by Oscar, February 23, 2015, 02:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

This was about 4 months ago I think.  Last I heard, nothings been recovered yet.

meezer

Peda-band one man band machine floor control and synth brain (possibly the only one in existence) home built in the 1970's.

:lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

vince furnier

Quote from: Oscar on February 23, 2015, 02:09:49 PM
It makes sense to give this its own space.

Looks like it's really happening what with this Facebook post yesterday:

"Guess who finally showed up to finish recording!"

i don't trust a dude in those shades. anyone else?
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

(the) Razor

Anyone know what this album sounds like? Heard a few songs leaked or something a few years ago - just interested in what kind of beast this album will be.
Don't click this

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Mints

Quote from: (the) Razor on March 17, 2015, 03:56:24 AM
Anyone know what this album sounds like? Heard a few songs leaked or something a few years ago - just interested in what kind of beast this album will be.

You did? You'd be the best one to ask about what it sounds like. What did it sound like?

(the) Razor

Quote from: Mints on March 17, 2015, 08:09:40 PM
Quote from: (the) Razor on March 17, 2015, 03:56:24 AM

You did? You'd be the best one to ask about what it sounds like. What did it sound like?

Sorry, I read that it leaked or something or some sort of track, but I think I may have imagined this. I have not heard anything to do with it.
Don't click this

Mints

Quote from: (the) Razor on March 18, 2015, 03:47:39 AM
Sorry, I read that it leaked or something or some sort of track, but I think I may have imagined this. I have not heard anything to do with it.

Damn. I was hoping something had leaked. I can only guess HEAVVVYYYYYYY on the bass, said Captain Obvious.

DC

It's been in the can for over a decade, Mike just never finished vox.

I'm a huge GHS fan, if this existed, I'd have it. That and Harvey Milk doing a set of Hank tunes, which I still suspect that Henry from Chunklet is bogarting.

(PAUL)

I think Henry is bogarting a bunch of stuff.
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

DC

Quote from: (PAUL) on March 18, 2015, 08:01:29 PM
I think Henry is bogarting a bunch of stuff.

I got kinda bored (and really really intoxicated) a few years ago and made up a bunch of email addresses, all spamming chunklet for a request of that tape. He never replied.

Can you imagine though? Harvey Milk doing Ramblin' Man, or Angel of Death? I Can't Help It If I'm Still In Love With You?

meezer

Quote from: DC on March 18, 2015, 07:57:02 PM
It's been in the can for over a decade, Mike just never finished vox.

Is there a chance that this guy doesn't even sound remotely like he did a decade ago?
Looks like some hard livin' goin' on.

DC

Seeif you get any more free Team Meezer modeling shots with that attitude, crum bum.

meezer

Satchel Paige