Kevin Rutmanis and The Melvins...

Started by Uncle Fester, March 21, 2015, 07:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Fester

can you link some noteworthy HEPA stuff, brohammerburger?

Satchel Paige

Bro Hammer

Quote from: Satchel Paige on March 24, 2015, 01:42:01 AM
So.....HEPA/TITUS/MELVINS tour?

That's what I'm hoping for!

Quote from: Uncle Fester on March 23, 2015, 11:23:31 AM

Nothing you wouldn't be able to find yourself.

Uncle Fester

Quote from: deatheats on March 24, 2015, 06:04:43 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on March 23, 2015, 11:23:31 AM

http://hepa-titus.bandcamp.com/album/gettin-it-on
Thanks, I remember I youtubed them a long time ago and just found some videos of them making noise so I didn't really make much of an effort to dig through the rest of their stuff... this however,  :shock: greeat stuff!

Chief Ten Beers

2022  - H.A.T. 20th Anniversary Tour :shock:

Mount Ambulance

I imagine he (Kev) may have been roped in to "finnish" or "add" to the material already recorded for the Mike & Melvins project ... as it now seems to be an actual reality that may perhaps come to fruition ...
It was a big night out on the town for the Id and the Reptile Brain ...

like a brick wall, like a dream waiting to be!

(the) Razor

I never thought I'd see Faith No More back again, nevermind a new record. I still maintain faith that Kevin will be back one day even if he is just added to the roster of Melvins bassists.
Don't click this

Uncle Fester

jules

Yanayaya

Quote from: meezer on March 22, 2015, 08:57:41 AM
Here's a definitive list of Kevin/ Melvins collaborations, post getting sacked.
This page has issues. Needs some editing. i.e., add your own stuff, dumbasses!  :P

Melvins - Everybody Loves Sausages - In Every Dream Home A Heartache, w/ Jello Biafra on vocals

How Chow Now Dead Cow? Melvins / Hepa-Titus split - Chow* (Hepa-Titus, w/ King Buzzo on vocals) *Cows cover

Dale Crover - United Fruit single - w/ Kevin on slide bass, Lou Barlow on bass bass

I'm pretty sure the Roxy covers were recorded when Kevin was still a Melvin.  Truth be told, Kevin will always be a Melvin in my mind...
Al que está vivo todo le falta y al que está muerto todo le sobra.

meezer

Quote from: Yanayaya on March 28, 2015, 01:12:22 PM
Quote from: meezer on March 22, 2015, 08:57:41 AM
Here's a definitive list of Kevin/ Melvins collaborations, post getting sacked.
This page has issues. Needs some editing. i.e., add your own stuff, dumbasses!  :P

Melvins - Everybody Loves Sausages - In Every Dream Home A Heartache/ bonus track is_______? w/ Jello Biafra on vocals

How Chow Now Dead Cow? Melvins / Hepa-Titus split - Chow* (Hepa-Titus, w/ King Buzzo on vocals) *Cows cover

Dale Crover - United Fruit single - w/ Kevin on slide bass, Lou Barlow on bass bass

I'm pretty sure the Roxy covers were recorded when Kevin was still a Melvin.  Truth be told, Kevin will always be a Melvin in my mind...
King Buzzo-liar?  :-k

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

(the) Razor

How did I not see that before? That's the most positive news I've seen. Lock it in folks, Kevin will be a Melvin again.

Although it is strange to only do one Jelvins song like 10 years later. Even those two albums were done in one recording right? Like Mezzer said, I thought it was a b side from way back when. Glad its not the case.
Don't click this

amazonAMAZON

I immediately assumed "It was great to play with Kevin again" was a joke and the Jelvins song was in the vault.

black stallion

Quote from: (the) Razor on March 27, 2015, 04:18:48 AM
I never thought I'd see Faith No More back again, nevermind a new record.

yeah, i wish this was not happening  :(
Charmicarmicat:Bastards