Previous topic - Next topic

Bro Hammer

Quote from: meezer on August 27, 2015, 03:50:10 PM
Quote from: deatheats on August 27, 2015, 11:13:28 AM
Quote from: meezer on August 26, 2015, 04:05:03 PM
Quote from: deatheats on August 26, 2015, 02:11:36 PM
:nerd: alert
Watched Behind The Music!  =;

But that was my best pinky impression :)
No gay reference. Threw me off.  :lol:

:lol: That's the first thing I thought too! But you didn't call him a fag!

deatheats

Damn, I better work on my game....fag   8)

Bro Hammer

Quote from: deatheats on August 28, 2015, 10:57:39 AM
Damn, I better work on my game....fag   8)

There ya go, now you're getting the hang of it, bird brain. 8)

meezer

"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

homeless_dad

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 08, 2015, 02:19:35 PM
When are we going to get some info about this new EP? Or hear a song perhaps? It's killing me not knowing what it is and when this 'Basses Loaded' album is coming out. Tracklists!!! I want tracklists!!!!
For a guy who's not much a fan, you sure come across as one.
Is Ian back yet??

black stallion

cool, but i'm more excited for The Melvins+Kunka release
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

ZILLA

Quote from: Bro Hammer on August 27, 2015, 11:11:59 AM
Quote from: ))))(((( on August 25, 2015, 10:50:47 AM
Hopefully whatever it is, it will feature on a "proper" Ipecac release at some point. Combined with the 'Chaos As Usual' songs maybe??

And a proper release of the Clown B side's would be nice too! (Say's Bro Hammer for the billionth time)

That would be great. I wish all the amrep stuff came with digital download or a cd. It's increasingly hard to flip records in my car.
########################################################################################################

))))((((

With the near certainty that the next Melvins release will be from the 1983 incarnation of the band how does everyone feel about that? Are you pleased about this or would you prefer something different? Personally im slightly on the fence about it. Of the material we have had from them so far (including the 'Basses Loaded' tracks) - some i have really liked and then there are those terrible comedy tracks. I hope the new album won't contain anything like that. But i do remember Buzz saying that he considers Melvins 1983 to be the more experimental version of the band. A place for them to explore i suppose with quite a few synth elements. Still, regardless of what i think, im very eager to hear more about this next album and of course to hear it!

Bigval

Quote from: ))))(((( on August 22, 2020, 05:27:02 AM
Still, regardless of what i think, im very eager to hear more about this next album and of course to hear it!

Do we know it's going to be an album though? I saw an interview with Buzz a couple of months ago and he said they were finishing up a new Melvins 1983 release in the studio but didn't say if it was going to be an album or one of those AmRep singles/EP's. Also someone on here said recently that the Melvins aren't particularly interested in releasing albums anymore which is supposedly why they haven't released one for the past couple of years.

))))((((

Quote from: Bigval on August 22, 2020, 09:55:24 AM
Do we know it's going to be an album though? I saw an interview with Buzz a couple of months ago and he said they were finishing up a new Melvins 1983 release in the studio but didn't say if it was going to be an album or one of those AmRep singles/EP's. Also someone on here said recently that the Melvins aren't particularly interested in releasing albums anymore which is supposedly why they haven't released one for the past couple of years.
Hmm im trying to recall what he and Dale said now. I think they both said "record" as in album, i don't know i could be wrong there. But i'd assume an album. Oh well something 1983 anyway. Speaking about the releases now, i thought it was telling in one of the recent Buzz quarantine chats that he said he doesn't see the point in recording a new record without being able to currently tour. Which is a bit surprising since i would imagine Buzz would just write more songs with all the downtime. Yet that comment does seem to confirm what a few of us have thought previously that they only churn out the albums as reasons to tour.

amazonAMAZON

Keep in mind that "album" might still 6.8 songs

))))((((

Quote from: amazonAMAZON on August 22, 2020, 01:54:49 PM
Keep in mind that "album" might still 6.8 songs
Have you guys noticed how the Melvins albums have been getting slightly shorter lately? Both sides of Walk..., PAT and now Buzzo's solo record are all quite short. I wonder if that trend will continue.

the bloat

Can someone repost the image from the beginning of the thread? I thought Tres Cabrones was excellent! One of Melvins strongest releases in the last 10 years. I'd rather hear Dale on bass than Steven McDonald  :shock:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: the bloat on August 22, 2020, 07:24:51 PM
Can someone repost the image from the beginning of the thread?
I'm guessing it was this?
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

the bloat