Melvins will be on Radio NOPE Sept 10th 5PM Pacific / 8PM Eastern

Started by Idlehanz, August 27, 2015, 10:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlehanz

Buzz, Dale, Jared, and Coady will be on Radio Nope on September 10th.

Broadcasted 5PM Pacific and 8PM Eastern on Radio NOPE. http://www.radionope.com
which is a 24/7 streaming station that also has Mandatory Melvins Mondays... an hour of Melvins every week. (As well as Melvins and other awesome stuff in heavy rotation)
it's podcasted and archived at http://www.radioneutron.com

Conan Neutron's Protonic Reversal is the name of the show.
It features good tunes, talking and great interviews. And the Melvins (Buzz, Dale, Coady and Jared) will be on Episode. 66
Listeners can chime in on the chatterbox and stuff is certain to get very interesting and evocative.

The very best of post-punk, punk rock, noisy stuff and indie rock that doesn't forget to actually rock. Rock 'n roll lifer Conan Neutron and Brenna Betts guide you through evenings of amusing anecdotes, interesting interviews, killer tunes, and other assorted hijinx. Ennui and epiphany and the "why we fight." of deviant rock 'n roll. Broadcasted live and podcasted worldwide EXCLUSIVELY at RadioNOPE.com

Idlehanz

Just a reminder that this is on today.  I encourage everyone to listen to it.  It was a great interview and funny as hell.  Some new information about the upcoming records as well.

goldennuggetrecordings

HAHAHAHA surpised it didnt turn into Andre the Posse then Andre the Pussy

Fureon Nectarmoon

Quote from: ))))(((( on September 11, 2015, 03:41:50 PMGoing by what was said, it's so frustrating knowing that there won't be any new Melvins material until at the earliest next April. I find that strange in a way because it seems like the band record about two (or maybe more!) records each winter. Lots of projects all created together. So i guess there must be some epic bottlenecking going on in terms of actually waiting for Ipecac (or another label) to release them. Although that's not the bands fault of course. Makes me wish Melvins were one of those bands that just upped their new material immediately to Bandcamp or something regardless of how much stuff there was.
True. What about the Melvins 1983's "Beer Hippy" though? Judging by Haze's comments it's supposed to be out this month.

conanneutron

Thanks for the post and attention gang!
Jared only makes a brief appearance, and Coady does not appear, but Buzz and Dale are great here.
Man, I laughed my ass off on this one.

It's awesome too, because i've been trying to put this together for a REALLY long time.
Some great laughs and stories and some neat info in here too I think.

If you like what you hear, feel free to subscribe... and if you have an itunes account, an uprating and/or review always helps.
Otherwise, THANKS FOR LISTENING!

Episode 66: With Buzz Osborne and Dale Crover
Stream & Download

itunes link
Stitcher
XML
FB Page
rocker, talker, etc.

Conan Neutron & the Secret Friends
Neutron/Ash/Crover (yes... THAT Crover.)

(PAUL)

I listened last night, the bit on Andre the Giant had me laughing almost as hard as you  :lol:
Hail, not fail.
PS:  fuck him.

Green Honey

immoraliste

Hearing Dale and Buzz talk about Kevin's departure and reuniting with him after he cleaned up makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.