Melvins 2016 Tour dates

Started by jules, October 30, 2015, 03:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black stallion

does anyone know if Melvins are playing Europe this summer? heard they should be in Cologne on June 15 
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

jules

Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 07:24:56 AM
does anyone know if Melvins are playing Europe this summer? heard they should be in Cologne on June 15
There's a June tour of Europe starting with the festival in Bristol.

black stallion

Quote from: jules on April 03, 2016, 09:00:17 AM

yes!

meezer

Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 11:10:39 AM

yes!
Inevitable next question:

Will Steven still be on bass?

Obvious answer:

Idk. Ask sadcorps.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

black stallion

Quote from: meezer on April 03, 2016, 11:30:23 AM

yes!

Obvious answer:

Idk. Ask sadcorps.

he should ALWAYS be on bass

drumfreak:)

According to songkick.com the only confirmed dates are hamburg, copenhagen, malmö, cologne and clisson
if they´re skipping austria i´m going to be really sad :(
Has two bands with ridicolous names.

John Schuller

Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2016, 11:58:17 AM
Quote from: meezer on April 03, 2016, 11:30:23 AM

yes!

Obvious answer:

Idk. Ask sadcorps.

he should ALWAYS be on bass

I sure the hell hope he is on bass for Europe!!! Although I am gonna need him to play in Redd Kross again soon! hahaha!!!

BERZERKER

http://www.songkick.com/artists/207184-melvins/calendar

Oslo and Blå I will be there!

Friday 03 June 2016 – Sunday 05 June 2016 

Melvins
Temples Festival 2016 

Motion,  Bristol, UK   

Tuesday 07 June 2016 

Melvins

Logo,  Hamburg, Germany   

Wednesday 08 June 2016 

Melvins

Copenhagen Jazzhouse,  Copenhagen, Denmark   

Friday 10 June 2016 

Melvins

BlÅ Brenneriveien 9c 0182 Oslo,  Oslo, Norway   

Saturday 11 June 2016 

Melvins

Babel,  Malmö, Sweden   

Wednesday 15 June 2016 

Melvins

Underground,  Cologne, Germany   

Friday 17 June 2016 – Sunday 19 June 2016 

Melvins
Hellfest 2016 

BERZERKER

Why the fuck have they chosen a venue with 200+? It was sold out on no time. Why???

Edit: The capacity is 380, still lousy, when the bookers know very well about how big the interest really is. I`m sure Melvins could do a venue sized 1000-1500 easily, if more. Cause this was sold out in just hours. There could also be some smart black market ticket sharks that has done an investment....

Right now I`m so pissed I could beat up a car!

BERZERKER

Melvins wanted to play smaller venues this year. Ok, but the management of Melvins should then know that 380 NOK on a capacity crowd of 380 persons is very
underpriced in Norway. They could have been set to 600 or 700 NOK and the cut for Melvins would be higher.

FucFuckFuck!!!!!!!!

The booker in Bergen I have contact with sent me this answer from the management of Melvins: (the dream of getting them to Bergen is vanishing, don't think it will ever happen:

"good to hear from you, didnt forget about Bergen - but sadly dont have many avails - so sadly not possible this time :/"

Not this time? Not ever!

I need my Melvins fix, it's gruesome that when they first come to Norway I might not get to see them!

Green Honey

in other news, I have a spare weekend ticket going for Temples Festival, Bristol 2nd-5th June 2016 - £115 ono
p.m. me if interested!

jules

Yay! I love this venue in Oslo, hoping for Stockholm, too.

BERZERKER

Psst, someone tell Jules its sold out.

Dumpster D

Make some calls, search online ticket holders..I found some for the sold out show in Toronto but they were not cheap. If those Tickets sold in two hours, I would say that gives you two days.

BERZERKER

Quote from: Dumpster D on April 05, 2016, 02:32:22 AM
Make some calls, search online ticket holders..I found some for the sold out show in Toronto but they were not cheap. If those Tickets sold in two hours, I would say that gives you two days.

There is a reservation time on three days on the tickets, before they must be payed, so I will be online thursday morning on Billettservice/Ticketmaster to see if anyone has withdrawn.

The black market will probably start in a few weeks, not immediately.

But, there is no guarantees, cause if they all are die hard, chances are slimmer. Had the capacity been 1000 or more, chances for scoring a ticket would be higher on all alternatives. What was the capacity at the gig you were at, DD?