Melvins 2016 Tour dates

Started by jules, October 30, 2015, 03:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortysixand2

Quote from: Captain CoryCory on May 20, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
Helms Alee confirmed as the opening band in Louisville.
Indianapolis as well!  8)

FartLips

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 20, 2016, 03:14:12 PM
Quote from: glen on May 20, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
bottom line:  marriage and children is different.     
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night?  Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.
haha. Its wayyyyyyyyy more complicated than that. Put it this way, if we lived at least one state away from the state we live in now, then I could go. :lol: im gonna go kill myself now.
Quote from: JASONALEXANDER on March 08, 2024, 11:35:21 PM
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

GiveMe45

Quote from: FartLips on May 21, 2016, 03:28:38 PM
I'd never pretend to be an expert in parenting but isn't 3+ months enough notice that there may need to be some childcare arrangements for one night?  Not trying to be a dick, like I said I just don't understand.
haha. Its wayyyyyyyyy more complicated than that. Put it this way, if we lived at least one state away from the state we live in now, then I could go. :lol: im gonna go kill myself now.
Well if travel is part of the equation then I completely understand.  I'm single with no kids or pets so I shouldn't be questioning you in the first place.  Just was confused about wifey saying no.  Please don't kill yourself.   8)

GiveMe45

And since this tour is coming nowhere near me I'm tempted to go check out Colorado....

FartLips

Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 21, 2016, 08:30:03 PM
Well if travel is part of the equation then I completely understand.  I'm single with no kids or pets so I shouldn't be questioning you in the first place.  Just was confused about wifey saying no.  Please don't kill yourself.   8)
the band and i have a mutual friend. A female friend.
Brilliant story, Ian!  :lol:  :lol: And what harm has Ian ever done to Fart that he deserves to be harrassed no matter what he writes, even when it's funny and brilliant as fuck? Digger > Nigger and an Fuck > Shut!  :lol:

bUTTHOLEmAN

Quote from: FartLips on May 21, 2016, 09:11:45 PM
Quote from: GiveMe45 on May 21, 2016, 08:30:03 PM
the band and i have a mutual friend. A female friend.
It's all making sense now.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

glen

the grand rapids show is the ONLY show on this tour that is currently sold out.     not LA,  not seattle, not san fransisco, not NOWHERE but GR.   worship us mortal MELVINS fans.  our love is absolute.     reject your partial and noncommittal ways.
"Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care." - Richie Goodtimes

Glen. You can totally go fuck yourself. I have no idea who you are and I really don't care.
(signed) MAYNARD  JAMES  KEENAN

jules

Captain CoryCory

Helms Alee confirmed as support for the whole tour. Definitely curious to check em' out!

FartLips

Im sorry you have to hear this from me, but if the melly mels dont bring their a game setlist, helms could steal the show.

The Fly

Quote from: glen on May 26, 2016, 05:45:01 AM
the grand rapids show is the ONLY show on this tour that is currently sold out.     not LA,  not seattle, not san fransisco, not NOWHERE but GR.   worship us mortal MELVINS fans.  our love is absolute.     reject your partial and noncommittal ways.
Damn Straight.  Amen.

DToxico

Didn't get to go to the Boston show with Napalm Death, but it's almost like the universe making it up to me that the venue in Providence this August is a stone's throw from where I live and has remarkably cheaper tickets. So I'm definitely going to that one.

meezer

Quote from: DToxico on May 29, 2016, 11:01:38 AM
Didn't get to go to the Boston show with Napalm Death, but it's almost like the universe making it up to me that the venue in Providence this August is a stone's throw from where I live and has remarkably cheaper tickets. So I'm definitely going to that one.

Take Social Distortion/ Bad Religion guy.  :lol:
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

Captain CoryCory

Quote from: FartLips on May 26, 2016, 09:13:09 PM
Im sorry you have to hear this from me, but if the melly mels dont bring their a game setlist, helms could steal the show.

Kind of got that impression from Le Butcherettes last year but both bands were phenomenal so everyone wins. I haven't heard Helms Alee at all and may wait until the show(s) itself.

meezer

I watched the kexp show first and it didn't impress much, but by about the third listen on the band I wanted to dig deeper.
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix