Author Topic: the MELVINS/Tom Haze/Mike Patton APPRECIATION thread!!!!  (Read 1322 times)

Offline LuckMach3

• ♥'s Butt Drugs
    • View Profile
the MELVINS/Tom Haze/Mike Patton APPRECIATION thread!!!!
« on: October 14, 2020, 09:39:43 PM »
Aren't we lucky that despite how horrible some of their fans have been they kept writing anyway?  Maybe they'd actually post here if there weren't so many jerks.  I literally only remember Tom Haze stopping by to kick the creeps out.  He was awesome!  lol! 

Have you said your "Hail Dales" 666 times today?  What are your favorite songs?

I'll write some stories when I get the time.  Just sharing some of their best songs imo until then.   8) :cheers:

Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad: 

Offline Dumpster D

• Onion Ringoes
    • View Profile
Re: the MELVINS/Tom Haze/Mike Patton APPRECIATION thread!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 12:03:11 AM »
Aren't the Melvins lucky to have such horrible fans?  Maybe Dale is creepy.  Did I say Haze was awesome? I mean, He IS awesome!

I'll write some stories when I have had too much coffee.  Just sharing some of their best songs imo until then, and by that I mean some of their songs that I think are their best even though technically all their songs are the best.   8) :cheers:

Fixed.

Offline LuckMach3

• ♥'s Butt Drugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 08:58:09 PM »
Aren't the Melvins lucky to have such horrible fans?  Maybe Dale is creepy.  Did I say Haze was awesome? I mean, He IS awesome!

I'll write some stories when I have had too much coffee.  Just sharing some of their best songs imo until then, and by that I mean some of their songs that I think are their best even though technically all their songs are the best.   8) :cheers:

Fixed.

:lol:
Buttholeman is a power tripping emotional abuser.  He censors my posts and says I need mental health help.  He's a jerk.  Please don't listen to him.  People DO love and respect your opinions.  I'm one of those people.  I love you. PM me if you're stressed.

Start with the following link if you feel sad: 

Offline laptop sorcery

• knows moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 03:02:27 PM »
from 2013, but hadnt seen it until now...

https://www.pbs.org/video/Tom-Hazelmyer-607060H-1/
"im ol' south!"

Online black stallion

• Onion Ringoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 04:20:16 AM »
I literally only remember Tom Haze stopping by to kick the creeps out.  He was awesome!  lol! 

ah, i remember that too! one of the lowest points of this site. i was banned for saying that i wasn't a big fan of the double drums line up. simply crazy
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Offline vince furnier

• H.F.S.P.R.!!
  • see my only mind explode, when I've gone insane!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 05:49:48 AM »
Haze had a similar thing going on with the facebook group. further complicated by the fact that one of his hundreds or thousands of Melfan friends would constantly add him to the group. he'd post something he had for sale and leave the group again. he blocked a bunch of us, citing that we complain constantly about new Melvins material, but baby, that ain't me!  :lol: he eventually unblocked me (probably recognized the name from literally dozens of Shoxop orders, so we're all good) (i think  [-o< 8-[ ).  :lol: :facepalm:
Welcome to my Nightmare!

"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

Offline bUTTHOLEmAN

• Global Moderator
  • Onion Ringoes
  • Hang Ten Brah
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 12:15:20 PM »
I literally only remember Tom Haze stopping by to kick the creeps out.  He was awesome!  lol! 

ah, i remember that too! one of the lowest points of this site. i was banned for saying that i wasn't a big fan of the double drums line up. simply crazy
That was a very very weird time. No way you should have been banned.
if you CALL ME ON MY CELLY
i'll LET YOU RUB ME BELLY!

"I can push over twelve year old girls easy." - Fart
kill yr idols
emperors wear no clothes
"We don't have alot of information right now, but for all we know monkeys might fly out of my butt"- rictus

Offline ))))((((

• shit talking thieves
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2020, 01:28:49 PM »
At no time before or since did i think the board was as close to being taken down completely as then. To see we are all still here is almost a miracle!

Online black stallion

• Onion Ringoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2020, 01:33:48 PM »

That was a very very weird time. No way you should have been banned.

remember you and jules helped a lot that time. i appreciated that
Charmicarmicat:Bastards

Offline JASONALEXANDER

• chicken to ride
  • Schnab will never surrender!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 04:50:17 AM »
I`m friends with folks here who are friends with Haze and he always floors me with laughter, with his comments. He has a obviously a good relationship to those he "attack",
so it`s never on the level of bullying, just friendly teasing, but the Haze-way. Other than that, I only know him from the art he creates and he also has some contributions on Youtube.
Trump is the best president in the last 60 yrs.

Chief Ten Beers.

Offline laptop sorcery

• knows moss
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2020, 09:46:58 PM »
dam those amRep sticker sets that went up on Tuesday went p fast..anyone grab?
"im ol' south!"

Offline laptop sorcery

• knows moss
    • View Profile
"im ol' south!"

Offline dead mike

• MITROWSKI!!!
  • The lie is a condition of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2021, 02:07:14 PM »
At no time before or since did i think the board was as close to being taken down completely as then. To see we are all still here is almost a miracle!
I feel like I hit the snooze button once too many on D-Day. I don't remember any of this.