themelvins.net Tribute III 2022

Started by GrimReaper, December 29, 2015, 10:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amazonAMAZON

JUDY

Quote from: GrimReaper on May 06, 2020, 12:00:52 AM
Quote from: JUDY on May 04, 2020, 11:52:50 AM
Oh yeah! So the universe handed me this magical space harp and I've been plugging pedals in to play some ambio-metal. My end goal is to find a Brian Eno meets Merzbow fusion, but I've been wanting to do something melvinsy for control practice. Maybe I can get Brian to bass for me - I want to do Sacrifice

Also, I traded that painting a while back ago for a freak puke letter press variant. Let me know if you have something in mind via visuals, I'd love to contribute more art.

I'd love to use your work from the BBS Members Artwork Thread. Brad's work too. 2011 to 2015 the thread had a lot of activity. Truly great artwork!

You have my blessing. Just let me know what you want to use. I haven't posted any recent work, plus I notice photobucket is showing a watermark on my images. I probably went over the limit....

Quote from: GrimReaper on May 06, 2020, 03:03:09 AM

Artwork by Judy and Anaconda!

:( :cry:

Goddammit. I'm willing to bet brad would be thrilled to have his work used.

Dumpster D

Rusty Shackleford

Thanks man, I had completely forgotten that was sent to Grim all those years ago.  Recorded with an old camcorder my friend had on the side of the stage.  Thankfully Grim edited it down.  ;)   I have a few more sets from back then of different Melvins tunes we'd string together in a long medley.  My buddy, the drummer, was and is a much stronger singer than me but somehow I ended up doing it.   

Dumpster D

vince furnier

it would help if you told us the members involved on each upload. I can't remember shit anymore.  :? :lol:
Welcome to my Nightmare!
inbox is currently 82% full. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
"uh no, but we do know that meezer is vince furnier" - brian

GrimReaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6lsRyqBMAI

=D>

Really great work by KFC and the Conspiracy! Outstanding vocals, like if Manson fronted a blue ice fueled punk band! Expecting the Texas parole board to lift restrictions next year and we get a tour.

amazonAMAZON

So JFK, your contribution was to do a hardcore punksong from1983 in the style of sludge Melvins for the tribute? That's maybe the most metaMelvins tribute imaginable. Kudos. I really enjoyed the track. (Please don't spam it to five other threads!)

JFKC

Stanks......kudos to the grim reaper for makin it possible..

Dumpster D

WOW!!!

Makes my hair stand on end, and gives goosebumps same as like the original!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock: