War Pussy 10"

Started by jules, December 31, 2015, 10:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Quote from: Peebot on February 19, 2016, 02:44:12 PM
Quote from: FartLips on February 07, 2016, 04:09:48 PM
The decay of lying. Right up there with euthanasia .

I wish they would put Euthanasia back in the set. I was just watching old bootleg footage of that song live over the weekend and it just slays. Would love to see it with the Big Belvins power behind it.
When was the last time you saw Euthanasia played, Peeb?

Peebot

Quote from: jules on February 19, 2016, 05:43:26 PM

I wish they would put Euthanasia back in the set. I was just watching old bootleg footage of that song live over the weekend and it just slays. Would love to see it with the Big Belvins power behind it.
When was the last time you saw Euthanasia played, Peeb?

gosh, good question. it's been many years for me. maybe the 90s? mid-90s?

Dan_Halen

I have to say this is my favorite 10" they have put out in a while. I hope they have more material with this lineup and a CD release happens.
Los ticka toe rest

ZILLA

What a great EP! I had heard half of the songs online but busted out the vinyl last night and wow. That Beatles cover is so darn cool. I wonder if they learned a few Beatles songs???
########################################################################################################

Dumpster D

Yeah I bet they learned a few beatles tunes...And I forget, but Buzzo Said Dale threw in part of Ringos Drum solo somewhere in their set awhile back, but no one Recognized it.

Melvy

Is it just me or is "The Decay of Lying" fucking amazing? Best track in years.

moose

Right up there with we are doomed and civilized worm.
Well, we'll always have "In the Air Tonight." Will that be your most enduring song?
You know, that song won't lie down. It just won't go away. I mean, there's a Mike Tyson moment associated with it now. It's just bizarre. I guess it has a bit of mystery, a lot of atmosphere, and the drums coming in, pinning people to the wall.

Budspawn

Last 5 (Tri-Color with orange/black/red) sold during the Savage Imperial Death March Tour 2016; Roseland Theater, Portland.

homeless_dad

https://youtu.be/rBfnIJD2wO4
Is Ian back yet??

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: Budspawn on May 04, 2016, 01:38:16 AM
Last 5 (Tri-Color with orange/black/red) sold during the Savage Imperial Death March Tour 2016; Roseland Theater, Portland.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
I got the shits real bad.

Dumpster D

Was Lucky I got one...I NEVER get limited Melvins Vinyl.   :o  Its a damn Fine Record.  8)

homeless_dad

Love the Beatles cover!!
Is Ian back yet??

spliff(TONE)

Quote from: Melvy on March 16, 2016, 07:56:50 PM
Is it just me or is "The Decay of Lying" fucking amazing? Best track in years.

Oh....it's definitely amazing; stomps ass live too. One of my more favorite modern Melvins tracks (along with A Growing Disgust).

Der L

So has anyone taken the sticker off theirs?