War Pussy 10"

Started by jules, December 31, 2015, 10:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlbenson

I can't financially afford to keep up with all these 7 and 10 inches so I hope they someday do another volume similar to Singles Vol1-2, to collect up some of those oddballs, such as this one.
twitter: zlbenson

rictus

Quote from: zlbenson on January 26, 2016, 03:09:13 PM
I can't financially afford to keep up with all these 7 and 10 inches so I hope they someday do another volume similar to Singles Vol1-2, to collect up some of those oddballs, such as this one.

ditto

meezer

I can afford these and I would still buy that. Just make it a letterpress or something. I prefer to listen to CDs. Sorry, Dumpster.  :D
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

ZILLA

They should come with download codes. But since they don't they absolutely should release a cd.
########################################################################################################

rimb

Quote from: ZILLA on January 26, 2016, 05:24:56 PM
They should come with download codes. But since they don't they absolutely should release a cd.

Agreed 100%.

But given how long they've been doing these vinyl only releases with no sign of a CD or even digital downloads I'm not getting my hopes up.

Pretty disappointing given Buzz's repeated statements about how he doesn't care about how people do it, he just wants his music listened to...

ZILLA

Quote from: rimb on January 26, 2016, 05:40:36 PM

Agreed 100%.

But given how long they've been doing these vinyl only releases with no sign of a CD or even digital downloads I'm not getting my hopes up.

Pretty disappointing given Buzz's repeated statements about how he doesn't care about how people do it, he just wants his music listened to...

There was a cd option for Chaos as Usual and the A.P.O.D. singles came with one for free. I'd pay $5 for a cd version of these 10"s.
########################################################################################################

meezer

Quote from: ZILLA on January 26, 2016, 05:48:49 PM
Quote from: rimb on January 26, 2016, 05:40:36 PM

Agreed 100%.

There was a cd option for Chaos as Usual and the A.P.O.D. singles came with one for free. I'd pay $5 for a cd version of these 10"s.
I was just hoping that too. Maybe that's a regular thing now....
"Get off of our stage. If you want on this stage, get in show business." -King Buzzo
"Yeah, we don't come in the 7-11 where you work and get up on the counter." -Mark D
https://soundcloud.com/meezerpocalypse/nathalie-b20-driving-force-paploviante-cyclone-open-collab-meezerpocalypse-haboob-remix

meezer

Quote from: ))))(((( on January 27, 2016, 08:02:10 AM
I'd bet my reputation (not that i have one) on the fact that many of the songs on Chaos As Usual, Beer Hippy and War Pussy will appear on Basses Loaded. You know, via Ipecac on regular CD format for your and my own purchasing pleasure.
That's good and bad. I'll take what I can get, but I want more songs, mang.

rictus

Quote from: meezer on January 26, 2016, 03:27:49 PM
I can afford these and I would still buy that. Just make it a letterpress or something. I prefer to listen to CDs. Sorry, Dumpster.  :D

I should clarify. I CAN afford these, but don't feel like waiting around a computer hitting refreshh like an idiot. I only buy the shit that doesn't sell out in 5 mins. Don't need a panic attack over a record.

Think they'd ever do a subscription type thing? I'd buy into that for sure.

zlbenson

Quote from: rictus on January 27, 2016, 10:13:09 AM
Quote from: meezer on January 26, 2016, 03:27:49 PM

I should clarify. I CAN afford these, but don't feel like waiting around a computer hitting refreshh like an idiot. I only buy the shit that doesn't sell out in 5 mins. Don't need a panic attack over a record.

Think they'd ever do a subscription type thing? I'd buy into that for sure.

Genius.
twitter: zlbenson

buddy holiday

yes, but only 20 subscriptions would be made available per year....  :lol:

jules

Quote from: buddy holiday on January 28, 2016, 02:46:52 AM
THAT would be the perfect subscription! Only 20 available and to be renewed every Saturday at 1200 Central.

(the) flutter nuts

Quote from: jules on January 28, 2016, 05:20:55 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on January 28, 2016, 02:46:52 AM
THAT would be the perfect subscription! Only 20 available and to be renewed every Saturday at 1200 Central.

:D
I got the shits real bad.

buddy holiday

Quote from: jules on January 28, 2016, 05:20:55 AM
to be renewed every Saturday at 1200 Central.
...in person...

jules